Drama, Drama, Drama! Part 2

Knowing that I have to go to my actual department, those JTs and PTs from technical dept came to my room validating the news. Sad, shocked, whatever you can describe the feelings, they were such a nice bunch of people who helped me to go thru this crazy place. As said earlier, I am proud of what happened the other day. I walked with pride, defending my KPPs rather than to tunduk melayu to someone who being inconsiderate, and backing up the team rather than they being gasak by the big boss himself. It is not easy to hold to your own values, i rather being gasak than senyap senyap minum kopi ngan pengarah behind my KPP like some PPs are doing. We are not easily being manipulated with people who gila kuasa or pangkat or darjat. What happens now in my department is something not nice to tell you, but I am giving some hints that to be "ears and eyes" for someone else is not my agenda of the day. So today we hit a theory of people (PPs) being transferred to some other departments without their KPPs 's consent who suddenly made the KPPs suddenly pointing at each other's breach of trust . Happened that these PPs has been "bought" to be the eyes and ears after some secretive "minum kopi" session with this person. Crazy guy. Another friend of mine almost got herself to be one of the people. She made herself clear that she will not involve. I dared her to keep her words intact and trustable even the gila kuasa guy comes and pujuk her. For my kind of case, it proved that I wont be in the next list since I was being threatened for not being LOYAL???. So they send somebody else to technical department. And the best part was my transfer was being postponed till what ever coming date which make me now like hanging lar! really pisssed me coz I almost serah tugas to next person, and planned to have some annual leave soon.
So here I am , doing the same work with another set of mind. I want to go to my DPA ASAP and dont want to get involve with these office politics. It s getting darker and deeper when the good ones leave the place and the new ones replacing will be manipulated for the sake of somebody own's interest. Like another PP's remark "hey, dont u know that everywhere have ears?"
Err.... better be careful next time.

Comments

Popular Posts