Bila Keling Berkuasa

Bodoh, bangang, menyusahkan. that is to describe my Pengarah Boss. I know he is against me eversince the incident. The only way to deal with this is to confront him only which I did and the lesson for today is if you have to gut to tell, just tell.
I admit that he has the tendency to buli new officers, which likely I am the victim because my frequent presence asking for his signature. Sometimes I have to see him face to face since there will always be petty issues on my letters. Just today, it is so unbearable.
When his PA called me, and show me the big conteng of "SILA BINCANG" on that MEMO, i came to him directly as it is very urgent and have to submit it by today. OKla, perhaps my ayat is terabur but I was flabbergasted to hear his word.
"No problem on the MEMO, just that you have to tie the files together"
WT???. He conteng my MEMO simply because I did not tie the file induk. My goodness. It is waste of time, money and effort. A piece of colour A4 paper will cost 30 sen outside and it was a waste to tax payer money, man. Really, he is a pain in the ass. Should he want me to tie, he can simply sign and put another note together with statement "SILA IKAT FILE" but I got his attention when he simply conteng that. He is such a bully and always be.
The second time was harder as I tied the file induk and when it was sent back, he refused the sign. When I confronted him again, (as I was having two UITM student to interview me on their Final Year Project) he made me want to choke him to death.
"I want you to tie the yellow colour file not FILE INDUK. I dont want the file to be missing later"
What again? He asked me to tie the file first, not the folder. Come on la, file is file, folder is folder, cakapla biar terang. Even the instruction was not really clear. The PA is also useless. Supposed she knows how the things work, even before the lady send the stuff to the boss to sign, she should aware of it. Memang group keling ni tak boleh pakai la. I had to admit that it was beyond my limit and I simply said,
" Sorry sir, I am not aware of the procedure here how the things work etc etc"
" It is not my LEVEL to tell you what should be done here. You should ask your useless boss to teach you"
Pergh.... macam siot kan. And I swallow all my pride by untying it, and said,
"Here it is for you to sign. Thank you"
I made a very quick exit, fuming in anger since it wasted my bloody time and made other people waited for me.
The lesson for today was "Keling ngan Keling memang kalau ada position sket memang berlagak . Fortunately, I know how the game is played. Only now, what make things worse, is that he is bullying new officers by degrading them in front of others and nobody bothers to stop this even the KPPs. macam dia la berkuasa. Even KASMAN is not spared.
I threw a hint to that TARA GUNA who assigned me the task. He always lepak with this crazy fella.
"Aku takmo bagitau la, best friend aku jaga post M54 la kat JPA. Anything happens, I will be aware"
" Really your best friend?"
"Yup"
ehehheheh, aku tau when I drop the hint, the news shall be spreaded to him soon. Only time will tell.
Jahat, jahat!

Comments

  1. terkenang saat2 pahit masin aku kat HSBC dulu, kalau itu bangsa sudah naik kuasa..mmg payah nak citer la..sakit jiwa hari2..

    bila baca kisah2 ko ni buat aku serik nak keje mkn gaji balik...huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:26

    eheheh takper farah, teruskan usaha dan semangat. aku memang sokong, takkan sebab depa kita plak nak tensen gila kan? macam ni la, langit tak selalu cerah, mendung tak semestinya hujan ek..kena la aku sabor banyak banyak......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:24

    jay,
    rasanya awak kena ada censorship jugak la on certain issues.

    tulis boleh tapi lagi tak menjurus terus pada orang tertentu lagi baik.

    kita ni govmnt servant , we don't know ntah2 ada yg tengah monitor kita.

    be careful,k!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts