Slow Giler

I am taking this opportunity to update whatsoever. To my dissappointment, I dunno how the Biro Teknology Maklumat handles all the IT stuff in the kementerian, as I have to spent like 1 hour trying to get a stable network connection with other workstations.

Okla, I know that my request for the printer should be taken like a week, but sharing a network printer with others while the connection could not being established was something nerve-wrecking and I have to put all the patience in my mind and heart.

heheheheh. That is not the main part for this posting. It has to be another event.

Previously, I was active in this so-called Batch PTD 2/2006 Yahoo Group. As for an avid reader and contributor of ideas/opinions, I do find the comments were a bit entertaining yet emotional sometimes. One topic came out which was the usage of instant messaging which I kena taruh kaw-kaw by these members who I assume as green leaves in the working world. Perhaps, she or he must be a fresh young thing who cant seems to survive without that YM thingy. OKla, I could not say much, as I was the minority - I opposed the ideas of installing the YM thingy illegally due to jaga our integrity as PTD officers, but what the heck the majority win. Ceh, macam bagus kan ahahhahahahah

So the next topic was about our gaji which some of us havent even see the outcoming (3 months la kena tunggu including me!). It was a hot debatable topic which brought a lot people's view on how the system work but the heck, a discussion is merely discussion, as nothing will cause the next revolution on how the Goverment supposed to work efficiently. But today is something different. As I did have some part of contributing my ideas previously of asking our friends to look back the system of distribution, not only on salary but others which may sparked someone else to do some extra-ordinary thing to the real outside world- Email Layang to our KSN complaining Why our PTD Officer Gaji Dapat Lambat! Duh..... That is so un-executable....


So today, the group was bombarded with dissatisfaction notes from all the members and it seems that people are spreading the rumours saying "somebody" was being recognised as the EMAIL sender. A case has created for investigation by Biro Aduan Awam, Pejabat Perdana Menteri. INTAN has been acknowledged on this matter and somehow or rather, I had this feeling that our upcoming DPA will not be the same as the other people's. Gosh, it must be a long way to just qualify ourselves when kerana nila setitik habis susu belanga. Hope everything will be fine!

Comments

  1. Anonymous09:10

    Salam Jay.
    dekat ministry kak zz, kami batch terakhir yang kena tgu 3 bulan baru dapat gaji...
    yang baru2 ni sebulan jer...
    but maybe itu due to kitaorg ada Self Accounting Department sendiri.

    Memang azab kalau kena tgu 3 bulan baru dapat gj!

    hang on , kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that s true kementerian penerangan sekarang sudah mantap! my friends there semua dah selamat . Nak buek camno, tunggu jer la..thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts