My morning Musing
Since I pitam the other day, I could not take any risk of standing too long in RAPID bus again. So I have to come out early, around 6.30 A.M just for the sake of a seat. And I could not take any risk again of skipping meals.
I was so pissed off when I heard from mum that we have to angkat enjin for that car. Knowing it will cause some thousand, I know my incoming paycheque will definitely goes depleted. The reason was, she forgot to change the car's black oil which the car was running without the stuff and enjin koyak. The thing happened on her way to see her bakal suami in Shah Alam. Double Pissed Off! Gosh! She was so engrossed with this lovey dovey things, masyuk gila ngan my bakal bapa tiri until the car's maintenance gone zero. I really hate this guy of asking my mum to come and see him in Puncak Alam every single day. Everyday, every moment it involves money. The Guthrie toll, the petrol, everything telan duit,dude! Knowing that she currently is not working, then I guess the source definitely comes from (I dont want to say this, the contribution from the ex , it suppose goes to the kids, but somehow I dont want to amik tau in details, lantaklah!) Sometimes I do wonder, why when we bercinta sakan, we tend to forget all the troubles. I dont have respect for the bakal, as he already knew what happened to us before. Worse, he never make any effort to help too.
The way i see now, my mum is going to get herself into troubles. The guy is going to quit his job, so both will be jobless with responsibilities and of course he is breeding 4 spoilt kids who totally depends on his pension money - the kids's car installments, three house mortage/rental, his golf membership bla bla. The eldest which share the same age with me still drools for branded items - imagine asking her father to buy a Christian Dior sunny, while she earns around RM500- 600 monthly from a small hair saloon in Kuantan as a receptionist . It was damn weird as she earned a bachelor degree from UUM. So the father has to maintain a house for her, with a maid, the Satria, the persian cats etc etc while me and brothers have to help our mum to make our family's day end. It was totally opposite with my own way of things! So when he had migraine telling my mum the burden, my mother foolishly tells us, how lavish their lifestyle is with perasaan bangga. I hanya geleng-geleng kepala.
So to cut off this crap, I sent her a text message;
"Dulu Uncle Din promise nak trade in kereta tu ngan brand new Honda City kan? Takkan enjin sebiji dia tak boleh sponsor?"
Hahahahhahahahahaha. I guess she kena again with me.
Comments
Post a Comment