Flea Combat
I realised despite how long CNY hol is, I still have to finish my office work. Apparently the long break does not deter me to go to the office as I have still have 3 days doing nothing at Rawang.
The surprise for today was something a bit shameful to jot down here, but what the heck. For days I have been scratching my head, thinking wearing tudung back 8 hours a day perhaps have resulting an itchy scalp. To my horror this morning, when I combed my hair, lice fell one by one, down on my room's white tiles - big and small, they crawled looking for a host . Erk! The last time was like 14 years ago, when we shared a dorm!
Dunno how I got them. Have been changing tudung daily and my anak tudung too. Then I have this faintest idea, yeah, I have been commuting to work early morning with school children in cramped , tin sardin like bus ! Perhaps the little creatures flew to my head secretly and grew into a community. Now I am in dilemma. The bus is the only mode to move me from A to B!
3 DAYS in Rawang, killing all the lice with that smelly stuff. That is how I am going to spend my CNY hols! What a shame.
teringat time form 2 dulu bila semua kena paksa pakai ubat kutu..ni semua culprit ibu2 kutu form 3 punya pasal la..but bila pikir balik mcm kelakar pon ada..
ReplyDeleteeheheheh. camner form 3 nyer ibu kutu pegi ke form two tu? ahahahhaha
ReplyDeletemesti ada cita ni ehhehehehehhe