Farewell to my boss

Sad to know that some people who I work with will be leaving this department and that includes my own boss, Mr.Yap. He will be promoted to J54. eheheheh
As most of them are J44 and J48, they are being called back to JKR. While waiting for the replacement, I have to admit that it will affect my morale as the current workload right now pun tak tertanggung. During the meeting, there are 3 vacant J44 POSITION for tanggung kerja, and I pretended to look aimlessly at other corner or people, afraid that people will appoint me for that. Though tanggung kerja 's elaun for 3 position seems such a good offer, Come on, to tanggung kerja while your work pun macam tak habis-habis is like digging ur own grave, so to be at the safer side, I had this nonchalant look at Das though I knew it was meant for me. He kept looking at me with this sharp fixed glance. Luckily, Mr.Yap ended the meeting. Lega.
Dunno why my mood suddenly hilang after knowing those people are leaving us. The most shocking part was coming from Azhari, with his statement during his farewell speech,
" Selama 20 tahun saya bekerja, inilah pengalaman kerja saya yang paling stress dan percayalah rambut hitam Mr.Das pun tinggal sedikit"
And to add more salt to the existing wound, both Das and Azhari only spent a year working in this Technical Department. WT....??? Arghh! They looked peacefully in bliss, as tomorrow gonna be their last day.
To my surprise, I was the only PP left in the department before we get the new replacement which I have to endure all the hardship for another 3 months. I know that even I tak tanggung kerja pun, the kerja mesti sampai atas meja. Mati akai. Feel like crying but it is no use.
I hate my Pengarah. If he behaves, this people will not simply ask for transfer. Good people leave and I have to suffer. Tak aci!

Comments

Popular Posts