CNY blues

For days we are bombarded with boxes of limau mandarin. Wish that we are given kuih kapit or kuih bakul but of course, to serve 120++ staff here with bottles of kuih can be bothersome for the contributors. Talking about this festive season, I do envy my ex-staff having Chinese New Year Dinner at Sunway this weekend. Must be with lot of ang pow and cheap booze. Yeah, really miss to find myself biting that juicy Butter Prawns, the dark glutinous rice in lotus leaf and the long time favourite desert, yam cake with syrup and sago. Hmm... wish that Mr.Ricky will be happy to treat me again. I miss eating Chinese Food. Yeah, we are lucky to be in Malaysia. Lot of option to eat and try new stuff. And receiving a call from my housemate for her Valentine Dinner at our house today which she asked me a favour to keep them in the fridge before the couple reach home, I must say she does a lot of preparation for that. I laughed like orang gila when I asked her what's the menu,
" Sambal tumis Petal, Gulai Masak Lemak"
Better grab something to eat cause my stomach now growling for food. Foldover, here I come!
tu baru betul..bukan celebrate valentine tu..tu cinta uda dan dara...sambal belacan tak masuk menu ke..tu kalo ada ikan kering baru terangkat tu...
ReplyDelete