It just a bad day.....
For these few days, it always full of meetings. My KPP never bother to notify me any of those, only when my PT kanan does the part, I have to read the cases in hurry. It was like a replacement lawyer going for a last minute court hearing!
So today my boss menghilangkan diri for MC reason. Thought of mingling around with my staff, who help me a lot with letters and stuff. Since Kasman went for his DPA course which I am currently replacing him, I am doing a lot of promoting myself out to people. Have to, need to, otherwise, i will be sitting inside that room with piles of files without to know who can help me to sort out the problem.
What happened today was such an interesting event. Since Boss was not around, I had to replace him as the Chairman of the Meeting. I cannot let my PT Kanan to chair it, otherwise, i make myself to be looked as a useless M41 officer scribling things for nothing during the meeting. Mula mula macik ni terkejut, mungkin kasman tak pernah kot, but what the heck.. My extra super confidence and gut feelings was at the right level.
We had banker, Jabatan Insolvensi, Association of Buyers, White- Knight Developer (the one which keen to revive the terbengkalai project) and of course, some buyers who claimed to be the previous contractors. It started well, when I greeted everybody and the atmosphere was peaceful until it came to the Developer to speak. One buyer who obviously lost his vocal chord with his hardly whispering tone mencelah, " Puan pengerusi majlis, izinkan saya membuat sedikit ulasan tentang penerangan pihak X bla , bla... so it was unimaginable for me and my PT to listen to his thing across the board room. Suddenly, it went worse when the developer shoot back, "that was not true, you cannot simply speculate this and that, it was such a baseless accusation and bla bla ," another people from buyer's association masuk, "hey biarla si encik Y explain dulu, u diam and dengar, bagi peluang..."
Since the situation cannot be controlled, dengan penuh selamba, I made a loud remark, "OK people. Lets have this. One person speak. Then another one speak. Please respect this majlis. Other wise we come back to the same old story kan? Setuju?" I looked at my PT and the people. The sexy-voiced old man gave me a thumb up.
So it was back to normal. We had this outcome and soon another meetings should be followed which I have to chase developer to submit their proposal in formal document. When I came out from the room with people talking to me and I bade them farewell, some other otai PPs were looking at me as if I was odd to be in that place. What the heck, I was doing my job. Lega
So today my boss menghilangkan diri for MC reason. Thought of mingling around with my staff, who help me a lot with letters and stuff. Since Kasman went for his DPA course which I am currently replacing him, I am doing a lot of promoting myself out to people. Have to, need to, otherwise, i will be sitting inside that room with piles of files without to know who can help me to sort out the problem.
What happened today was such an interesting event. Since Boss was not around, I had to replace him as the Chairman of the Meeting. I cannot let my PT Kanan to chair it, otherwise, i make myself to be looked as a useless M41 officer scribling things for nothing during the meeting. Mula mula macik ni terkejut, mungkin kasman tak pernah kot, but what the heck.. My extra super confidence and gut feelings was at the right level.
We had banker, Jabatan Insolvensi, Association of Buyers, White- Knight Developer (the one which keen to revive the terbengkalai project) and of course, some buyers who claimed to be the previous contractors. It started well, when I greeted everybody and the atmosphere was peaceful until it came to the Developer to speak. One buyer who obviously lost his vocal chord with his hardly whispering tone mencelah, " Puan pengerusi majlis, izinkan saya membuat sedikit ulasan tentang penerangan pihak X bla , bla... so it was unimaginable for me and my PT to listen to his thing across the board room. Suddenly, it went worse when the developer shoot back, "that was not true, you cannot simply speculate this and that, it was such a baseless accusation and bla bla ," another people from buyer's association masuk, "hey biarla si encik Y explain dulu, u diam and dengar, bagi peluang..."
Since the situation cannot be controlled, dengan penuh selamba, I made a loud remark, "OK people. Lets have this. One person speak. Then another one speak. Please respect this majlis. Other wise we come back to the same old story kan? Setuju?" I looked at my PT and the people. The sexy-voiced old man gave me a thumb up.
So it was back to normal. We had this outcome and soon another meetings should be followed which I have to chase developer to submit their proposal in formal document. When I came out from the room with people talking to me and I bade them farewell, some other otai PPs were looking at me as if I was odd to be in that place. What the heck, I was doing my job. Lega
that's GOOD!caya la j-jay...ko memg ada tokoh jadik M41 la maknanya tuh.pedulik apa otai nk cakap jay...bawak ajer budaya private kita dulu ke govt.mcm ofis aku ni ha...kul 9 mlm pon ada org lagik (sbb we all majority dulu keje private.so culture pon ikot culture private :D).mula2 ppl kata it dept MoHE ni pelik...tp biasa la...lama2 ddiorg senyap gak.BEST of LUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteahahahha samala department aku yang tengah lebat dengan musim OT. Ada yang tak buat OT stayback main ping pong. Good to hear that all of u there are giving ur best to finish out the task. Aku pun stayback sampai kul 8 every day wajib tu! hmmmm...sometimes takder life gak pegawai PTD ni. sat lagi tak buat kerja di Panggil Pi Ti Dok! ahahahah u too good luck all the best!
ReplyDelete