Deadline...
eheheheh...work will always be work. Today one of M44 PPs came to my room with her pen drive asking me to copy her file. While I was getting down to my CPU to cucuk her pen drive,
"Cik Jazmin, remember the minutes that we passed u last week? actually you have to complete your terbengkalai part....."
"What the???"
"I nak hari tau." She stride out of my room, as if puas hati aku terkontang kanting.
I checked the memo that was attached with the report. Yeah, so good to see that I was being assigned without prior notice by my boss. Actually, on top of the memo, the handwriting "PP(15)" and his signature means I had that obligation but of course it was my mistake of taking things lightly. Then I gabra already. I knew something wrong somewhere so I need all the rescue. Puan Hanim where r you, dear?
And it seemed that all my unit were busy updating the report. Eventually,we have to furnish our Laporan Suku 4 2006. Oh my, the scene was permeating with sweat and frown faces while other senior PP, Tan, the Chindian who looks like Malay cursed the Unit who assigned us the task.
" Apa la diorang, kita cuma catit secara bertulis, bukan taip satu satu for depa"
So I was part of the team. Updating the info, last minute calculation of the statistic and wished that our department have a proper system doing all these petty things. ehehheeh, still have an hour to go. I did my part and it was good to know that the staff were giving their best to do it so fast.
"hahahaha, Cik Jazmin dah pening...Kami apa tah lagi... Next year, kita buat proposal buat keje ni sambil makan angin kat Genting"
"ehehehe, beres.....tader hal"
"Yang report ni kenapa Unit Cik Wan nak sangat-sangat?"
"Adalah staf dia yang nak present report kat setiausaha parlimen. Staf tu pun kena attend sebagai wakil KPKT"
"Oh.. macam tu, patutla sangat terperinci..."
As I headed back to my room hoping that I can do my work again, there was another MEMO with a table of names including mine.
Title of the MEMO was "PERWAKILAN UNIT BPP KE SIDANG PARLIMEN"
My turn would be somewhen early March, where I already planned to have vacation. Uwaaaaaa! kena cancel la plan. Masak masak!
"Cik Jazmin, remember the minutes that we passed u last week? actually you have to complete your terbengkalai part....."
"What the???"
"I nak hari tau." She stride out of my room, as if puas hati aku terkontang kanting.
I checked the memo that was attached with the report. Yeah, so good to see that I was being assigned without prior notice by my boss. Actually, on top of the memo, the handwriting "PP(15)" and his signature means I had that obligation but of course it was my mistake of taking things lightly. Then I gabra already. I knew something wrong somewhere so I need all the rescue. Puan Hanim where r you, dear?
And it seemed that all my unit were busy updating the report. Eventually,we have to furnish our Laporan Suku 4 2006. Oh my, the scene was permeating with sweat and frown faces while other senior PP, Tan, the Chindian who looks like Malay cursed the Unit who assigned us the task.
" Apa la diorang, kita cuma catit secara bertulis, bukan taip satu satu for depa"
So I was part of the team. Updating the info, last minute calculation of the statistic and wished that our department have a proper system doing all these petty things. ehehheeh, still have an hour to go. I did my part and it was good to know that the staff were giving their best to do it so fast.
"hahahaha, Cik Jazmin dah pening...Kami apa tah lagi... Next year, kita buat proposal buat keje ni sambil makan angin kat Genting"
"ehehehe, beres.....tader hal"
"Yang report ni kenapa Unit Cik Wan nak sangat-sangat?"
"Adalah staf dia yang nak present report kat setiausaha parlimen. Staf tu pun kena attend sebagai wakil KPKT"
"Oh.. macam tu, patutla sangat terperinci..."
As I headed back to my room hoping that I can do my work again, there was another MEMO with a table of names including mine.
Title of the MEMO was "PERWAKILAN UNIT BPP KE SIDANG PARLIMEN"
My turn would be somewhen early March, where I already planned to have vacation. Uwaaaaaa! kena cancel la plan. Masak masak!
Comments
Post a Comment