No regret 2
Just received a couples of text messages which quite irritating when I had earlier sent my notice of leaving the house with one condition, which is to find replacement for the room. Then suddenly I realised again, my friendship with someone is at the stake for a couples of ringgit that I promised her, to pay within next week.
No point of arguing as for now, I will be starting a whole new life and I need all the peace I can have. And some peace for her too, which my shortcoming to accomodate her principles could not be equally matched with all the compromise and mutual understanding I did for her. It is equally understood that I am important as to dollar and cents. I rest my case.
No point of arguing as for now, I will be starting a whole new life and I need all the peace I can have. And some peace for her too, which my shortcoming to accomodate her principles could not be equally matched with all the compromise and mutual understanding I did for her. It is equally understood that I am important as to dollar and cents. I rest my case.
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I NEVER RCV THE SMS THAT YOU WILL FIND A REPLACEMENT & I THINK I'VE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING CLEARLY ON FRIDAY WHY AM I SO EMO & YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LABELLED ME. WANNA START EVERYTHING AGAIN?
ReplyDeletemaybe u did not get my message clearly my dear. I need all the peace and again I highlighted "No point of arguing".
ReplyDeleteI never labelled people. As far I am concern, why freak out over this private blog posting? Does it shows that you are trying to undo something?