Matters
For these past few days, I have been to places for getting stuff done on my coming PTD Unggul course. Never expect that I need to do a lot of thing ( I walked all the way from HKL to Jalan Majistret then to Bank Negara for some paper work) and the best part was be able to see Zaza for almost an hour. Then the next day, we spent some time at Putrajaya for some important matters and of course, I need my brother for the transportation.
Medical Check Up Follow Up at HKL
Decided to have this at local hospital as I was having off-day for Selangor region and swear never to go there again. The place totally screw up like in Kajang Hospital but I guess you have to compromise when it comes to free stuff. managed to bump into some junior-to-bes (kurshian in the future) as they were too busy preparing their stuff for the big day (it was when all these young people got all those SBP offers) . I remember when Aman and I went to Kubang Kerian Hospital for that. Felt so old when the parents asked me what TKC is all about? And they asked me whether I am preparing stuff for my daughter's ? When I said I am 27 years old and mine is just 4 years plus, I gave them that wicked smile. Hahahahahha. Anyhow the presence of these people made the "marathon" to be a little bit fun.
Pesuruhjaya Sumpah, Mahkamah Seksyen
Among all the surat akuan, there was this piece of segment that requires me to have Pesuruhjaya Sumpah's stamp mark. Oh my! I never been to this place and never ever think of having it in the first place. But my gut feelings directed me to this Jalan Mahkamah after the letter said, I can Magistrate's Signature too if no pesuruhjaya sumpah. Upon arriving at the dingy place ( old and all that musty smell, the building is hundreds old) I realised that my Mykad was left at home. Luckily with some art of convincing, ehehhehe, I used my Maybank Savings Account Passbook as my ID. That Indian Lady was so kind to accept that. Phew, another thing to be settled before I could head back to Rawang.
Bank Negara
Need to get some papers for mum's exam on money changer license. She decided to join my auntie as one of those of board directors for this venture (to fill in the Bumi quota) so we have gave her all the blessings (if she ever needs any helper, my brother wants to work there). I prayed hard for her to pass this exam, sooner. If she can have that caps and the branches are all ready to operate, that means she just have to stay in Malaysia (no Brunei or whatsoever).
Zaza's Office, Kementerian Penerangan
Guess my abrupt presence at her office shocked her which I supposedly to give her a call before going there. Since I was running out of time, I needed to accomplish stuff (so sorry zaza) or I had to kacau u again for the next day. The best part was to know that our Zaza is furthering her Master in IR somewhere distant which is in United States for next year. Kewl! She showed me the 51 states's map and asked my opinion on which Uni to go for the course. Definitely I said to her, somewhere between Empire States Building, the Statue Liberty, 5th Avenue, or the UN HQ. The Big Apple. Fast pace living with all the interesting mixed culture of all races. No those Southern Drawl areas as I dont want her to be stuck in the dungeon, running away the twisters or typhoons.
"tapi kak Zaza nak pegi yang ada American's Next Top Model tu lar!"
hahahahah. What ever la zaza, but I am so proud of your accomplishment.
I really tumpang seronok, as this is another unexpected good news for a friend yang gave me a lot of tips during my journey. Hope that she will be doing fantastic there. Looking forward to see her photopages in the future.
Medical Check Up Follow Up at HKL
Decided to have this at local hospital as I was having off-day for Selangor region and swear never to go there again. The place totally screw up like in Kajang Hospital but I guess you have to compromise when it comes to free stuff. managed to bump into some junior-to-bes (kurshian in the future) as they were too busy preparing their stuff for the big day (it was when all these young people got all those SBP offers) . I remember when Aman and I went to Kubang Kerian Hospital for that. Felt so old when the parents asked me what TKC is all about? And they asked me whether I am preparing stuff for my daughter's ? When I said I am 27 years old and mine is just 4 years plus, I gave them that wicked smile. Hahahahahha. Anyhow the presence of these people made the "marathon" to be a little bit fun.
Pesuruhjaya Sumpah, Mahkamah Seksyen
Among all the surat akuan, there was this piece of segment that requires me to have Pesuruhjaya Sumpah's stamp mark. Oh my! I never been to this place and never ever think of having it in the first place. But my gut feelings directed me to this Jalan Mahkamah after the letter said, I can Magistrate's Signature too if no pesuruhjaya sumpah. Upon arriving at the dingy place ( old and all that musty smell, the building is hundreds old) I realised that my Mykad was left at home. Luckily with some art of convincing, ehehhehe, I used my Maybank Savings Account Passbook as my ID. That Indian Lady was so kind to accept that. Phew, another thing to be settled before I could head back to Rawang.
Bank Negara
Need to get some papers for mum's exam on money changer license. She decided to join my auntie as one of those of board directors for this venture (to fill in the Bumi quota) so we have gave her all the blessings (if she ever needs any helper, my brother wants to work there). I prayed hard for her to pass this exam, sooner. If she can have that caps and the branches are all ready to operate, that means she just have to stay in Malaysia (no Brunei or whatsoever).
Zaza's Office, Kementerian Penerangan
Guess my abrupt presence at her office shocked her which I supposedly to give her a call before going there. Since I was running out of time, I needed to accomplish stuff (so sorry zaza) or I had to kacau u again for the next day. The best part was to know that our Zaza is furthering her Master in IR somewhere distant which is in United States for next year. Kewl! She showed me the 51 states's map and asked my opinion on which Uni to go for the course. Definitely I said to her, somewhere between Empire States Building, the Statue Liberty, 5th Avenue, or the UN HQ. The Big Apple. Fast pace living with all the interesting mixed culture of all races. No those Southern Drawl areas as I dont want her to be stuck in the dungeon, running away the twisters or typhoons.
"tapi kak Zaza nak pegi yang ada American's Next Top Model tu lar!"
hahahahah. What ever la zaza, but I am so proud of your accomplishment.
I really tumpang seronok, as this is another unexpected good news for a friend yang gave me a lot of tips during my journey. Hope that she will be doing fantastic there. Looking forward to see her photopages in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment