Another good news....

How it feels to spend my day last day in the office? Superb. I made some calls to our regular clients and my favourite one is of course, Datin Wendy. Previously, my impression of these tai-tais would not be that impressive until one day, I had to deal with this lady. Upon sending her a text message through a web-based service (after some numerous calls made), she replied back. Surprisingly, she was the only want who bothered to press some tricky reply codes rather than to call us to our hotline number. Even my technical guys would not do that. From then, I knew this lady is not sebarang Datin Seri. She is smart and tech savvy, yet very down to earth. Untung betul Dato Seri Ong Ka Ting. When I asked her to press some keys on the alarm keypad, she willingly did that and problem was solved. No issue at all and she knew what she supposed to do. When I mentioned this client profile to my friend, Mr.Ricky who hails from Jln Klang Lama ,his remark was “ Aiyah, itu Datin Wendy huh, she comes from Tmn Seri Sentosa lor,....” Eheheh, I know I was right about her.

Since I was still in daze with my friend's recent achievement of furthering her studies, there is another one coming and it happens to my buddy, our Ms.Azah. Currently she is eyeing on this study program in Korea, where she can do her Master in Urban/Rural Development Statistical Study thingy ( really, I have no idea), which not only will benefit her career as the ADO, but the thing alone will be sponsored by Korean government and the Commonwealth Organisation (heheheheh, she has the chances to be transferred to any of the countries with our government concern of course for the work part). Again, I am praying for her too. All the while I have been keeping my self updated with Hana's progress in Angola. She is my Ex's ex girlfriend but we managed to come in contact some time ago (she 's in my friendster list, heheheh) and this girl is doing fantastic on her off shore duties. Being surrounded with a group of Caucasian males while she is the only Asian there proved that this girl too making a good track of achievement. Too bad that I am still stuck here and being wide-eyed on other people. Wish that I can turn back time and undo some incidents like paying more attention to my study, not to fall in love, not to commit, not to extend my semester, not to, not that, bla bla. Huh, what a mega-load of mistakes done in the past. But I am not regretting since it is never too late to achieve my goals and dream. After all, I am free to do what ever and nobody can hold me back except Yang Berkuasa. Hahahahah, talking about wallowing myself in self pity, yes that is me. Wish everything will be fine and to those who sent congratulatory messages, hope u guys too making good start for next years ahead. Muahss.

Comments

  1. Anonymous17:08

    good news all the way, ye? :) congrats jayjay.. selamat kena dera. kekeke...
    ey, u know what? xde sape kata success must happen at young age. but then again... 27 is still young apa? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:48

    ehehehehe many thanks but then tu la, muda muda ni tenaga kuat. sat lagi mak terjatuh ker, orang lain takmo angkat hahaahaha. Ko bila nak balik Malaysia? Boleh ziarah kalau still duduk Rawang. heehheh anyhow Happy New Year! mesti best sebab bunga api show memang superb babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:00

    Jay, thanks for the entry concerning me... i'm so terharu.

    all the best to u too.

    masuk perkhidmatan awam ni nak kena banyak sabaq- dengan boss, colleagues dan juga publik. huhu

    - kak zaza

    ReplyDelete
  4. j-j...bila ko nak bermula hidup sbg pegawai kerajaan ni..lepas ni buleh la aku mintak tulun copkan sijil ek..salinan di akui sah...penolong pengarah bla bla..heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. takper farah, lepas dapat posting mesti habaq kat hang mana department tempat kerja. Takut gak dpt tempat yang mencabar ni. AHahhahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts