The best Boss goes to…..

For the rest of the week, I was in exile. Stay back punya stay back, some of the work were rejected by my supervisor at last , which I had to stay back again for another series of nite .Urghh, damnit, It cost me some exorbitant cab fare as I did not have gut to go back by bus at 11 something. It was not because I was scared of spirit or ghost, but my legs were killing me.

Since then, my other part time was postponed till one day, I curi tulang to visit Damansara office just to get some briefing from Yati and Jade. I needed to do this, not just because of the money but to keep my sanity. Friends there are more helpful where as mine here in TPM are a bit, how to say arh, back stabbing? Not really but somehow, suka cakap belakang.

I was getting a bit sentimental when it comes to work condition. I mean, I have been working since college time and thinking what the best work place was, nothing can beat Shangrila. In fact if I were to give merit to my boss, there are three supervisors which we always remember for their kindness, patience and tolerance. Kudos to Muda, Abang Fadzil and Encik Ahmad. You guys made the best bosses ever.

Too bad that they are separated by regions where these people moves to other company or shall I call, hotels as the industry is a really competitive business. But again, the value they taught us has actually the core of everything.

If there are some awards, here are the recipients for the list which are;

1. Overall Best Working Place – My banquet experience at Shangrila Penang (Great costume for presentation, delicious free food and warm, cosy lodging for extra shift people where we are given free superior hotel room for nights). Furthermore, it is next to mall where you can straight away splurge your pay on a shopping spree.

2. Best Work Place For Smooching or Conducting That Secret Affair – Definitely I can say, it has to be places with rooms and rooms. Corners or parking lot can be a bit adventurous where they provide free CCTV coverage for Paris or Pam wannabes.


3. Best Gas Chamber for Puffing Out your Resentment On Customer, colleague, pig-headed supervisors – Menara Olympia‘s 27th Floor. All I can say, when 10 people, guy and girls lighting up their stuff together at the stair case, you can tabik spring for non-smokers who came out from the place, alive or survive from the ordeal.

4. Best Team who Manage to finish urgent Task in Timely Manner – It goes to a group of production people from the CNC machine guys, operators and the QC so I had to give them OT and belanja mee udang for this task given, just for one night. I am so proud of them. They made my production schedule look so productive.

5. Best Automated Pantry/Lounge - CallBiz Damansara Perdana. Loves the idea of having vending machines for my iced milo, hot Nescafe, Sneakers/Mars, Kacang or tidbits next to the sofa and big TV screen with Astro service. Plus, a phone to make free calls to anyone.

6. Best working Mates during/after work –
It has to be a group of girls- straight/or bengkok, fat, chubby to hot chicks who team up together for mass AWOL, fake MCs. It started when I had this 25th Birthday bash with Paiman and one week for hangover period was the best birthday ever. We had karaoke, joget session, sea food dinner, sponsored lunches, saidina games, kiss-n-tell stories session, teh tarik and it ended I had accident. All in one week time.

Comments

  1. overall best working place for me..my home..SOHO man, SOHO...hehehe..minus the point that when you work at home you tend to work almost 24-7, minus the hours that you spend sleeping...huhuhuhu...and no fren to lepak and go lunch together

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that s the best place to work. No rules, no late-coming plus u can just work at what time u want. Cool. Anyhow it has to do with a lot of self discipline kan? I tabik la u. If any peluang i want to be like u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts