The Weekend
Sometimes you never realize that a psychopath may roam or walk freely in your home. No matter how hard you try to reason with these people, they will pretend that they are innocent. It has something to do with what I have confided to this person previously, happened that she leaked out the info to other person which cause a great emotional turmoil among my family members.
What the heck, luckily this so-called lady left my house before I can confronted her, perhaps when I acah her to punch her face, she thought that would be for a real thing. Ahahahah
Luckily, my sugar-dad-for-sponsoring-my-meal-only called and we had this great Thai food at Sri Ayutthaya, Plaza Damansara. It has been years for not having a real Thai food, so I would not miss the opportunity. To pay the deed, I have to spend quality time conversing with this lonely Chinese man who is like a big brother as we both supported Liverpool. Since my PTD interview is just around this corner, meeting him that night was another mission of getting some insights of what happening in Putrajaya. Mr.Ricky Woo owns a consulting firm and he seemed looking forward to his trip to Chengmai next week for a resort evaluation. He wanted to have this 8-course Resort in Jelutong Shah Alam that caters the upper class people and the main attraction will be this 10 metres man-made waterfall where the guest will have to pass through this thing before going to the reception area. All I can imagine was The Jurassic Park. Another new theme park for us.
“I think you should just open a casino, like what Getting did for the bid”
“U think we can do that huh! All in the name of Islamic country”
“If there is a will there is a way”
“cannot la that way, later I kena detain, susah woo, u pun tak boleh bail I out”
“hahahahhaha”
Suddenly the light went out. The staff at the restaurant had to light up the candles, after the bulb went kaput like lampu disko. So a candle-lit dinner for both of us, but we weren’t exactly thrill as both of us are rabun malam. Luckily the green curry and Pandan Chicken did the justice. Kecur air liur till today for their kerabu mangga. The desert came in such a big portion. And we continue talking about politic stuff – haze, isu jambatan bengkok, isu air Malaysia-Singapura, isu projek terbengkalai as this guy is a DAP member.
“hey u wanna know something?”
“what? “
“I heard from my friend in Putrajaya, that our Pak Lah is only on a short term jer la”
“who’s replacing?”
“Not his deputy la, some other candidate, a black horse”
Suddenly I had this uneasy feeling. There had been some rumours even at our surveing company as it was sudah kecoh for this so-called upcoming project – “Why I dislike about Pak Lah?”
I just pray that everything will turn out to be just fine.
What the heck, luckily this so-called lady left my house before I can confronted her, perhaps when I acah her to punch her face, she thought that would be for a real thing. Ahahahah
Luckily, my sugar-dad-for-sponsoring-my-meal-only called and we had this great Thai food at Sri Ayutthaya, Plaza Damansara. It has been years for not having a real Thai food, so I would not miss the opportunity. To pay the deed, I have to spend quality time conversing with this lonely Chinese man who is like a big brother as we both supported Liverpool. Since my PTD interview is just around this corner, meeting him that night was another mission of getting some insights of what happening in Putrajaya. Mr.Ricky Woo owns a consulting firm and he seemed looking forward to his trip to Chengmai next week for a resort evaluation. He wanted to have this 8-course Resort in Jelutong Shah Alam that caters the upper class people and the main attraction will be this 10 metres man-made waterfall where the guest will have to pass through this thing before going to the reception area. All I can imagine was The Jurassic Park. Another new theme park for us.
“I think you should just open a casino, like what Getting did for the bid”
“U think we can do that huh! All in the name of Islamic country”
“If there is a will there is a way”
“cannot la that way, later I kena detain, susah woo, u pun tak boleh bail I out”
“hahahahhaha”
Suddenly the light went out. The staff at the restaurant had to light up the candles, after the bulb went kaput like lampu disko. So a candle-lit dinner for both of us, but we weren’t exactly thrill as both of us are rabun malam. Luckily the green curry and Pandan Chicken did the justice. Kecur air liur till today for their kerabu mangga. The desert came in such a big portion. And we continue talking about politic stuff – haze, isu jambatan bengkok, isu air Malaysia-Singapura, isu projek terbengkalai as this guy is a DAP member.
“hey u wanna know something?”
“what? “
“I heard from my friend in Putrajaya, that our Pak Lah is only on a short term jer la”
“who’s replacing?”
“Not his deputy la, some other candidate, a black horse”
Suddenly I had this uneasy feeling. There had been some rumours even at our surveing company as it was sudah kecoh for this so-called upcoming project – “Why I dislike about Pak Lah?”
I just pray that everything will turn out to be just fine.
Comments
Post a Comment