Sister Sorority
The Putra LRT system completely out the service today, leaving commuters like me trapped in the middle of KL jam. Luckily, KTM Komuter was there to rescue us, so I was a bit late today to office and guess whom I met today? My super super juniors, clading in that so familiar green sweatshirts which made me to approach them without shame.ahahah, they are on their way for Pertandingan Rekacipta Peringkat Kebangsaan, so I wish them all luck for that. The chaperon teacher too, is an ex-kurshian.
Somehow it reminds me that I am a bit old, and started to wonder, how can I do something in return to my old school? The teacher hinted me to take them for program angkat, something to do with Research & Development thingy so I guess, our company perhaps will be keen to do that. we parted farewell and I asked the nice lady to put the proposal at the college's website.
Well, my mood uplifted to see these young people, with hope and dream, making their way out to the outside world. I am so looking forward to help them, and guess my good intention was greeted with the great good news, I passed the PTD assessment, and again I know who was a part of it! It must be our Miss Ayu. AHAHAHHAHAH. I really owe her again la this time. Frankly, I am bit ashamed here as I keep on depending my junior to help me. I have nothing to return to these people, except for that program angkat thingy. Hmmm..it does help, i guess.
Somehow it reminds me that I am a bit old, and started to wonder, how can I do something in return to my old school? The teacher hinted me to take them for program angkat, something to do with Research & Development thingy so I guess, our company perhaps will be keen to do that. we parted farewell and I asked the nice lady to put the proposal at the college's website.
Well, my mood uplifted to see these young people, with hope and dream, making their way out to the outside world. I am so looking forward to help them, and guess my good intention was greeted with the great good news, I passed the PTD assessment, and again I know who was a part of it! It must be our Miss Ayu. AHAHAHHAHAH. I really owe her again la this time. Frankly, I am bit ashamed here as I keep on depending my junior to help me. I have nothing to return to these people, except for that program angkat thingy. Hmmm..it does help, i guess.
congratulations!
ReplyDeletetinggal satu fasa jer lagi lepas ni... interview.
soalan dia ada yg pasal degree/kerja, current issues and how to solve them,general knowledge ( Msia, ASEAN and the world) ...
yg penting confident masa interview tu nanti.
JAY BOLEH!!!
Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa. Semoga puasa kali ini lebih baik dari yang sebelum2nya. Insya Allah.
- Kak Zaza
Dear Zaza,
ReplyDeletethanks for the invalueable tips. I guess I have to brush up my knowledge on those subject la(eheheh, kena baca paper ari ari ni)
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak, harap kalau sudi, kita buka puasa bersama
i wanna do something abt paying back to College too,jay.remember our plan abt the website?i'm already sketching the whole thing!gonna be busy starting next month...but i'm gonna do it one at aa time n hopefully will finished by january 2007.aha...what abt our previously discussed Career Day idea?sama2 kita usaha ya?
ReplyDeletewah j-j..congrats..pass second assesment tu..lepas ni kalau interview dpt lepas jadi PTD la ko ek...heheheh..rezeki ramadhan tu... :)
ReplyDeleteminta maaf la jay...
ReplyDeletetak sempat nak berbuka sama sebab weekend mmg balik Kedah.
Weekdays macam kata la.. terkejar sana-sini, last2 bukak kat mana yg sempat ja.
- k zz