Bitch
Few days before Raya, one of my housemates had this big fight with the ex-boyfriend, causing our door latch to break apart (this guy tried really hard to enter our house, uninvited). And for days, I couldn’t sleep well due to this incident. Thinking that people can break into your house while you are sleeping soundly really scares me as there are already many cases people simply get murdered while staying in highly secured apartments or condos. Think of Norita‘s case, that was really gruesome.
Sometimes, you may not be able to assume that people can accept things that comes straight from your mouth whether it is a bit harsh, a reminder or just a to say that you are pissed off with what people have been doing. Earlier on, I had this quick face-to-face time off with this fella who treated my good friend badly. My psycho mode plus with the taiko attitude automatically triggered and while I was confronting the issue with this guy, he suddenly screamed from far (did not know that he has a dick or not), “Fuck off, bitch!”
That was so unexpected. Only two people ever dare to call me that (the first was more like a compliment, which make me so flattered) but not to this one.
To add more salt to the existing wound (he was being totally rude), he came again with the illegal entry. I realized that some people were fighting in the living hall (scream heard and people talking as if it was not at midnight, though even a drop of stuff on the upper floor can be noticed at 3 AM). This crazy fella was holding his phone while my poor friend was talking to someone thorough that thing. I remained calm as I did not want to create havoc.
Only when it was the day after, my friend confided that the guy was threatening her with her pics in the lap top if she ever dared to go beyond the line (telling stuff to his existing girl friend).What the…..And the person she talked to earlier was the girl friend. In fact, she was forced to admit to that other girl for being the root of the problem. My friend had to confess that she was the one terhegeh-hegeh at this man (I guess that some people are not well verse with the concept of “it takes two people to tango” or make things happen or simply buat bodoh for this one).
Since the guy was really messing with my friend’s life and what I got was that “bitch” naming, I came with this plan of giving a shot to the girl and tell her the truth.
“Hello Cik Mira, boleh saya cakap dengan u sekejap?.......”
There were a long deep sigh from the other side, she too was hurt but I must, have to, let my chest out for the sake of "kita orang orang perempuan' . It was quick and brief conversation.The girl was not believing as if I am the evil witch, crafting bad omen on people's life.
Luckily, there were many people coming in and out from our house as the witnesses. And it was proven by the text sent by Azah who happened to lepak at my place too.
I flooded the mail box with the messages to that girl’s phone number, from the point when the guy started to hang around at the place, our plan to Im’s wedding in Kelantan and the rest of the story.
“tolonglah hentikan semua sms berbaur fitnah.” That was the only reply I got when she was being too arrogant earlier in the conversation. The message too, spelled distress, I won. Guess that she was shocked to find out the truth. Sometimes girls can be so stupid of believing their boyfriend’s innocence. Hello! This is the new millennium. Where have you been? People cheat people for a living or love. No comment. Having this incident too, taught me, not to simply let strangers to wander into your living space and at the end, simply ruin it.
What I got after that? Poor herm did not dare to call me personally as the girlfriend mengadu at him on my action. Bimbo!
Sometimes, you may not be able to assume that people can accept things that comes straight from your mouth whether it is a bit harsh, a reminder or just a to say that you are pissed off with what people have been doing. Earlier on, I had this quick face-to-face time off with this fella who treated my good friend badly. My psycho mode plus with the taiko attitude automatically triggered and while I was confronting the issue with this guy, he suddenly screamed from far (did not know that he has a dick or not), “Fuck off, bitch!”
That was so unexpected. Only two people ever dare to call me that (the first was more like a compliment, which make me so flattered) but not to this one.
To add more salt to the existing wound (he was being totally rude), he came again with the illegal entry. I realized that some people were fighting in the living hall (scream heard and people talking as if it was not at midnight, though even a drop of stuff on the upper floor can be noticed at 3 AM). This crazy fella was holding his phone while my poor friend was talking to someone thorough that thing. I remained calm as I did not want to create havoc.
Only when it was the day after, my friend confided that the guy was threatening her with her pics in the lap top if she ever dared to go beyond the line (telling stuff to his existing girl friend).What the…..And the person she talked to earlier was the girl friend. In fact, she was forced to admit to that other girl for being the root of the problem. My friend had to confess that she was the one terhegeh-hegeh at this man (I guess that some people are not well verse with the concept of “it takes two people to tango” or make things happen or simply buat bodoh for this one).
Since the guy was really messing with my friend’s life and what I got was that “bitch” naming, I came with this plan of giving a shot to the girl and tell her the truth.
“Hello Cik Mira, boleh saya cakap dengan u sekejap?.......”
There were a long deep sigh from the other side, she too was hurt but I must, have to, let my chest out for the sake of "kita orang orang perempuan' . It was quick and brief conversation.The girl was not believing as if I am the evil witch, crafting bad omen on people's life.
Luckily, there were many people coming in and out from our house as the witnesses. And it was proven by the text sent by Azah who happened to lepak at my place too.
I flooded the mail box with the messages to that girl’s phone number, from the point when the guy started to hang around at the place, our plan to Im’s wedding in Kelantan and the rest of the story.
“tolonglah hentikan semua sms berbaur fitnah.” That was the only reply I got when she was being too arrogant earlier in the conversation. The message too, spelled distress, I won. Guess that she was shocked to find out the truth. Sometimes girls can be so stupid of believing their boyfriend’s innocence. Hello! This is the new millennium. Where have you been? People cheat people for a living or love. No comment. Having this incident too, taught me, not to simply let strangers to wander into your living space and at the end, simply ruin it.
What I got after that? Poor herm did not dare to call me personally as the girlfriend mengadu at him on my action. Bimbo!
Comments
Post a Comment