My work

I take this opportunity to update my blog regardless my work is piling and it does not matter to anybody anyway who thinks I am having such a relaxing working life. Sometimes you have to work smart but to people that thinks me curik tulang, ahahhaha, you are totally wrong.

While I was finishing some task on late Friday evening, I had the feelings that someone in hacking my system as I kept on listening to the mouse click sound which did not come from my own. It was a bit funny since my speaker volume was blasting with my mp3 collection and the sound was so loud which means that my assumption was correct. I was there staring at my monitor (the keyboard and mouse were intact and out of my reach). The mousey-clicky thing happened for a bout an hour and only by this morning, all my working files which I saved in the server suddenly appearing on my Desktop. This has gone too far, and I have the feeling the culprit is getting annoyed for the fact that I do work.

Though they give me a new manual job, luckily the killing deadline does not really bother me much as another guy from other department has done the job halfway. It is good to know my R&D chief allows me to utilize any of his previous work. Anyhow, I am still in the process of completing his last chapter of the software thingy but the new deadline is two weeks away from now. I am praying harder.


Event of last week:

Aisya, Nigel, Ranjeeta, Faiz (a cutey RMCian) and I reliving one of that those Apprentice scenes by approaching people for KFC product tasting. It was Faiz and me who kept on missing for ciggie break and we made a really great tag team. One of my respondent is a musician who hates MUSE but still asked me out for drink, but as usual, I will not ever involve with these people. My spoilt brother came with his BF to be one of those tasters and he took the camera that has pictures of us. URggh.

What to come next?
I am currently working on my Luxurious Car Project, and the coming one is IKEA CATI-based interview. It seems that a lot of opportunities to work with these pleasant people who thinks you are just as nice as them. IT is such a great experience knowing them, No Regrets!

Azizah wants to help me with her Reiki healing process which I dont have to pay a single cent for it (she persuaded me to have the classes instead). Perhaps i will do that as a hobby (me cleaning my 7 rusty chakra and enlarge my good aura) was an appealing stuff to me for now. If lucky, I can have my third eyes opened. That is so gruesome.

Hope everything goes fine.

Comments

Popular Posts