Crap
I didn’t care much of what happened yesterday on what my fat, lazy upper boss said bout me as long as it didn’t interfere with other aspect of my wellbeing. The best thing that happened was my ex wired me the money again, which I kept smiling all day long. I am going to pay him with a surprise visit during Hari Raya time, with my kid, of course.
I had to accept the fact that sometimes we have to ignore these toxic crappy people who have nothing to do but to boil the steam off your head, but end of the day, I still managed to go through it all. Luckily my support system is there when I need them. As a matter of fact, I do realize that there is a life after work. And I am grateful for having friends who listen to my daily commentary which sometimes does not make sense. At the end, we laughed and cried together, which sometimes I think it is a beautiful thing which not all people have that privilege especially for the man that has to go back from a mundane, dull office routine to the house of a nagging wife. Perhaps the sex is so bad that you secretly wish to have extra-marital thingy outside, but thinking you are coward to do that but still bitching bout your wife, all I can say, I am really pity of you.
I had to accept the fact that sometimes we have to ignore these toxic crappy people who have nothing to do but to boil the steam off your head, but end of the day, I still managed to go through it all. Luckily my support system is there when I need them. As a matter of fact, I do realize that there is a life after work. And I am grateful for having friends who listen to my daily commentary which sometimes does not make sense. At the end, we laughed and cried together, which sometimes I think it is a beautiful thing which not all people have that privilege especially for the man that has to go back from a mundane, dull office routine to the house of a nagging wife. Perhaps the sex is so bad that you secretly wish to have extra-marital thingy outside, but thinking you are coward to do that but still bitching bout your wife, all I can say, I am really pity of you.
Comments
Post a Comment