The usual tricky stuff

I met with a long-lost friend last night, and glad to know that he was doing well with family and work. Previously, this last-minute-I-want-to-cancel-our meeting man tried to reach me by the mobile number but I was in “exile” for a while. Frankly, I felt a bit guilty of befriending this guy even on the first day we met, as he reminded me a lot of someone. I am such a jerk, using people’s features and attributes to please my insatiable longing for an old love, but in the end, glad that I still managed to stay cool throughout the meeting.

And of course, it was hard to accept the fact that he is a very loving father to a 10-month baby girl which I was thinking of my ex showing his daughter pix in the wallet to anyone he meet, like Simon did. When the wife called him, he ran to my apartment’s sundry shop, topping up her air-time credit. Our conversation was interrupted when this lady called again, informing the baby thrown up for number of times which he claimed something unusual. He was panicked; I laughed seeing his facial expression as he truly a very caring father. Perhaps if I could if give another chance to my ex, sharing responsibilities of bring up our child, he must be exactly like Simon – proud of his kin but cannot stand with the wife. Hahahaha

And this is the first time in history that Mos did not bank in the money to my Maybank account, which he never fail to wire the money for almost 4 years . But I am glad he did as
1) he is actually reads this blog;
2) He thought that I have closed my account which I didn’t.

I am definitely the winner of this game.

Comments

Popular Posts