Dreams
Dreams can be disturbing. I had nightmares of how people died recently and I was there to witness the incidents helplessly but those images seemed to haunt me for life. A few nights ago, I dreamt a colleague die during a labor, saddest part was the baby is given to some other family and this person who appeared in my dream will soon giving birth to a baby girl in reality. I wish that she will be fine and my dream is just a false premonition. She died of exhaustion and blood loss.
Years ago, when I was a little girl, I dreamt that my uncle died in a terrible accident and upon seeing his bike when arwah was still alive, it gave me that chill. I never actually tell him to change to car instead riding that Yamaha, but it was too late as I never considered that to be so real. Same goes to another uncle who died hanging from a tree. In happened in my dream and years later, he was twisted to death as his emergency parachute did not work during this operation.
Well, to believe dreams sometimes make you scared. Months before I left for KL, I had this dream of a girl wearing a white wedding gown who died exactly in front of a shop row which faced the road. The accident was horrible as blood splashed over her white gown and people flocked the corpse and cried over the unexpected accident. They too collapsed in agony. Years later, in fact it was few weeks ago, I was in this bus talking to this girl who happened to live somewhere in Sg.Dua, which is the exit point of my university entrance. Listening to her story of this USM student who died at the spot exactly in my dream gave that chill again. She is a Malay student who was someone’s fiancĂ©e and the weeping people who flocked her are her friends. They fainted upon seeing the friend gotten smacked by a fast-driven car. It was hit-and-run incident.
Again, I still have bad dreams. Sometimes dream of death can be so peaceful and I started to wonder the sign given in these dreams. I happened to dream of river, flowing gently, with clear crystal turquoise colour where I would be watching these in my dreams most of the time. Sometimes, I would swim into these rivers, as if I was going to another side of the river’s bank. Sometimes I would watch people who were at the other side of the river’s bank, but I did not dare to venture the water. Few weeks before I was admitted to this rehab which it was actually a big old bungalow, I dreamt that I was in this house with columns and pillars and I was at the lobby walking to the house’s back room. IT was damn peaceful being in that room and watching people moved freely in the house gave me another way to look the house in a bigger picture. I went to the house’s back door in curiosity. Exactly at the back of the house, it was a big flowing river where there were people who “lepak” at the other side of the river, all in black form, without faces, waving at me. Those were projected in that dream. In reality, the pillar and columns in the house were exactly like what I saw when I was in the rehab. The peaceful room was the rehab’s big kitchen where I was having most of the time helping the cook to prepare the food which it was a therapeutic experience for me for the entire stay and the mentioned river was a mass old grave yard, “jirat cina” which happened to be a very haunted spot. Unfortunately, when I relate this to my current dream of my colleague died of child labor, I was with her on a raft where we actually on this vast, moon-lit clear crystal turquoise water after the baby was given, and we boarded to this beautiful island, and some “people” seemed to wait for us. I am still wondering….
Years ago, when I was a little girl, I dreamt that my uncle died in a terrible accident and upon seeing his bike when arwah was still alive, it gave me that chill. I never actually tell him to change to car instead riding that Yamaha, but it was too late as I never considered that to be so real. Same goes to another uncle who died hanging from a tree. In happened in my dream and years later, he was twisted to death as his emergency parachute did not work during this operation.
Well, to believe dreams sometimes make you scared. Months before I left for KL, I had this dream of a girl wearing a white wedding gown who died exactly in front of a shop row which faced the road. The accident was horrible as blood splashed over her white gown and people flocked the corpse and cried over the unexpected accident. They too collapsed in agony. Years later, in fact it was few weeks ago, I was in this bus talking to this girl who happened to live somewhere in Sg.Dua, which is the exit point of my university entrance. Listening to her story of this USM student who died at the spot exactly in my dream gave that chill again. She is a Malay student who was someone’s fiancĂ©e and the weeping people who flocked her are her friends. They fainted upon seeing the friend gotten smacked by a fast-driven car. It was hit-and-run incident.
Again, I still have bad dreams. Sometimes dream of death can be so peaceful and I started to wonder the sign given in these dreams. I happened to dream of river, flowing gently, with clear crystal turquoise colour where I would be watching these in my dreams most of the time. Sometimes, I would swim into these rivers, as if I was going to another side of the river’s bank. Sometimes I would watch people who were at the other side of the river’s bank, but I did not dare to venture the water. Few weeks before I was admitted to this rehab which it was actually a big old bungalow, I dreamt that I was in this house with columns and pillars and I was at the lobby walking to the house’s back room. IT was damn peaceful being in that room and watching people moved freely in the house gave me another way to look the house in a bigger picture. I went to the house’s back door in curiosity. Exactly at the back of the house, it was a big flowing river where there were people who “lepak” at the other side of the river, all in black form, without faces, waving at me. Those were projected in that dream. In reality, the pillar and columns in the house were exactly like what I saw when I was in the rehab. The peaceful room was the rehab’s big kitchen where I was having most of the time helping the cook to prepare the food which it was a therapeutic experience for me for the entire stay and the mentioned river was a mass old grave yard, “jirat cina” which happened to be a very haunted spot. Unfortunately, when I relate this to my current dream of my colleague died of child labor, I was with her on a raft where we actually on this vast, moon-lit clear crystal turquoise water after the baby was given, and we boarded to this beautiful island, and some “people” seemed to wait for us. I am still wondering….
it's good to read your story, how you move along with life..aku pon bz skit seminggu dua ni..tak sempat nak chat ngan ko..hehehe..take care ek!
ReplyDelete