The winning

I smiled all the way to work, as today Italy merged as the World Cup winner for 2006. My joy was shared with Ain, an ex-schoolmate who publicly shown her thrill as she was one of those TV3’s Malaysia Hari Ini presenters this morning. She looked really fabulous in a turquoise tube and white jacket. Both of us had that big grin on our face.

So, it’s the time for me, to collect the rewards from the betting done last week - Dunhill packs, free lunch, free dinner and some money, the things that I deserved after two hectic weeks of commuting from Rawang to KL. Luckily I was getting used to do that, as I need to prepare myself for a bigger role in the family later. As World Cup tournament would be the mark of my life event, when every big things happen after the game ends, I am moving forward to another phase which is to devote my entirely life to my family by taking care not only my daughter but also my two little sisters. My mum will be getting married end of this year and she will not stay with us. The transition, I hope will be a smooth sailing for three of us.

The verdict of my brother's trial? He was innocent, and the lawyers both are working for the compesation part. He estimately will be getting roughly around a couple of millions or less than that.Hope everything will be fine. And that is the thing we are praying now.

Comments

Popular Posts