RIGHT ON THE TRACK

The rest of the week were spent at the gym, the pool and yesterday was an interesting netball tournament at Rawang. Out of 6 teams, we were at the 4th place which was not that bad for a team that practiced for only two days. My current concern is my ability to do 4 lap 100m non-stop, which I could managed only 50m for now. At the moment, I will keep mum on the future plan, as I just have the feelings that being gung-ho about anything would destroy my rapport too.

So what’s next? Bowling and golf. Whoa, it is hard to maintain that competitiveness thingy within myself as my only enemy is my laziness. Though my prior reason to join these activities was for the sake of family, I started to see the fruit of labor – less hair fall, less fat around my hip and my ability to indulge in food without the guilt feeling. It will perfect for me to be in the READY state, as I am going to woo someone. To be continued…

Comments

Popular Posts