My plan

Things are getting more hectic, though it is towards end of 2006 and I am getting myself pretty numbed with what happened around. I will list down all the events for the coming months as my friends think I am abandoning them now (sorry). Worst to come, I will not be able to come to our school reunion in September. Hope you guys will understand but if I can fit in, why not eh???

14-17th July 2006 – company trip to Redang till 17th July ( I have not decide what items for me to bring)

20th July 2006 – First hearing in Mahkamah Seksyen Rendah, KL. Jazmin versus Alliance Bank. I needed to prepare all document (receipts, bills, loan agreement, etc) by myself as I cannot afford to hire a lawyer and it took me two nights to do that. I did feel really nervous, angry, frustrated that I let myself to be in this situation but things had happened and I have face it soon, so I need some time off to focus on this matter. Somehow my housemate was getting annoyed with me for not talking to her that nite while I was busy searching my stuff. I knew I did not tell her when I can pay her money but I will try my best to get that before I can go to Redang.

24th July 2006 – Renovation for kitchen extension for mother’s house
After a long discussion with mum the other day, she will retire next year for her baking business which I will be the person who handles the delivery part to her customers. Other words, I will be the marketing rep too. And to realize that, I also will be submitting house plan to local council for approving the kitchen renovation, go and shop with Mum for the kitchen stuff- oven, chiller, etc. We need to kick start the project by early September before Hari Raya as ordered for Raya cookies is being finalized by this neighbour. So a lot of time needed to prepare for the budget, supervising the contractor, getting contacts for potential customers and do all the marketing stuff. So I will be pretty busy then ehehehhe.

5th August 2006 – Alin and I will also kickstart our kerepek business too and we have contacted the factory owner in Banting for some product tasting. Price wise, it is cheaper by getting the stuff directly from factory, all I can say the profit margin is around 50%. I need to do budget thingy again for this and she will be in-charge of distributing the stuff to her customers. Again, we need to secure order before Hari Raya so my fasting month will be the busiest Ramadan ever.


Early August 2006 – As I need to move around for my business stuff, I need to secure a valid driving license and mum has agreed to sponsor this, which means I can drive the proton buruk at last. Since I can afford a bike only for now, it will be much better. I hope I will pass lar, if not susah woo.


Mid August 2006 – Pulau Pinang, here I come! As I need to settle something with my ex for my kid’s sake, I need to see this man or I will be in trouble next year. Though I hate to admit that he is indeed the lousiest father, I still afraid of his presence and now I am gathering all my courage to see this fella. If he is not co-operating at all, my stay will be extended until he agrees to what I am going to propose to him, even if he wants me to go back to him so that he can tortures me again, that will be fine. Hope he will help me, the least he can do.

September 2006 – The busiest month ever. Hopefully I will be free after Hari Raya Puasa with a lot of cash. My plan is to settle my cards before end of the year so that I can try to get a decent car by next year. The proton buruk loan will end on this coming January and my ASB dividend will help me to settle one card. So, if things are accordingly to the plan, I will only have to pay my Bank Rakyat and ASB loan, starting from next year. Lega sikit.

Comments

  1. Thanks for informing..
    Anyway aku nak ikut pegi penang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh j-j, kalau ada popia mini inti udang tu bgtau aku ek...kat supermarket sumer product kilang cina..nak beli pon takut...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:35

    wokeh, aku survey skali :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts