The Game just started.....

It was a chaotic morning when I came to HQ, reporting for my new duty. Apart from getting a filthy desk for the work place, and slow PC running when MS-Words hang whenever I save the docs, it was the warning letter from my GM that really irritated me. So I made a quick dash to this so called boss ‘s office, demanding a reasonable excuse of him signing that bloody letter which really depressed me. I did not see any logical reason for him to that as I was given a last minute assignment which I am doing it now half-heartedly. He must have a very logical reason or else I might giving up this thing to other deserving person.

So, after listening to all the excuses which contradicted with what I had for the day, I guess when people want to sack u for being the unlikeable one, any chances of nailing me down definitely like a triumph for that person. Not only he did something which I think unreasonable, he totally tried to break us apart by saying people are scared talking to me. In other words, they are all being intimidated with my presence. Hahahha…. It was such a pathetic attempt and again I begun to think, I have to be very be careful with my words with him for the time being.

From day one, I had no respect for this guy, but since I do cherish my friendship with his wife who seems so genuinely connected to me, I had to give a go for this incident. Perhaps when the office politics become so nasty, it is time to initiate some action but getting other people to involve with this kind of game is like staking their periuk nasi too. I have to be very careful!

Comments

Popular Posts