The Beautiful Room II

I decided to have a very long thought, considering of what had happened the other day, and thinking that this would be something different for the sake of being a pro, I gathered all my courage and headed to the room again. Let it be the final one, at least my guilt feeling would evaporate as quickly as I stepped out from the room, and I would be free, free from any kind of expectation.
And yesterday, trying to be as sensitive as I could, my question was like a teenage girl's plea of finding what really the man's motive for being too nice too me. There were times when men would have this sleazy kinda thing in their head if women came to them in distress as if they are the last heroes of this crazy world. He laughed, asking me why would he try to take any advantages on me while plenty of girls out there would love to have some "clean" and free fun. It made sense too, and I thanked him for being brutally honest with me. He too, wondered why I tried to be friendly to him while others will not have any effort of small talk, so I confided to him that, even the first time we met, he had this good vibes, those things that made me to feel comfortable and safe enough, just to be around with him.
Looking back at my previous encounters, I said again, why ruining something that we hardly ever find these days, a true platonic friendship, of a man and woman, something that I have longed and wished for these years. My previous relationships with good men ended the ways that I never expected, and it is sad that I would not able to call these peeps again as the scars still bleed and our last thought of this person was a bad one and vice versa. Even men and women make mistakes, so I have learnt my lesson vey well, in the hard way, so let this to be a special one. No expectation or promises at all.
To Norman, Fildaws, Suria and Zaz, if I could turn back the time, I would be your friend, your companion who still wants that juicy bits of funny yet profound thought of yours, anything that you helped me to make my days.
And no more drama this time, no more game. I felt triumph for keeping this man safely at the bay. Lips locked and sealed tightly, hope so. It was such a nice ending.

Comments

Popular Posts