Who has No work should read this!



By the time you read this posting, i would be busy with the new software manual project. Sad to say it was passed to me as the previous person in charge is too busy to handle these stuff as more programmers resigned from the company. Like someone said, resigning staff has create a chain reaction impact to others- the work burden will be passed to other people and more people would feel tense. So do I.

And to be frankly, the total hours spent on the jobs has giving impact not only to my wellbeing (those migrane, deadline, tired eyes and other) but my daughter had these fever of missing me. I do miss her a lot, but sending her to my mum's house was the best solution, financially and i dont have to worry for her if I stay back at work place. Its not easy of being a single mum - the idea of juggling your work, your family and personal life may makes you seemed like a super woman, but it is not that hard if you know what to come next, so unlike my case, it is always full of surprise - sudden adhoc project, financial turmoil and unexpected request of anything. And deep down in my heart, I am longing for some old time with my daughter which are
1) watching her favourite tv show and singing out loud those nursery rhymes
2) reading her story books
3) play lego and barbie with her.
4) talk anything with her on the bed before we lull to sleep.

If I did not make so much silly things on my financial being, like expecting people to return your few grands in timely manner but you has commiting some debts at the same time and hope people will have the heart to return your money since you need it badly, it will be the last last time. And I am regret over my decision since it has affected my relationship with people especially with my daughter. I am longing for the moment to see her smiling at me, and listening the words of hers saying how much she loves me. It is something that money cant buy. Ironically, I have to meet up with some cash demand just to make sure I am able to live the way I used to. Only time tells, and hope God would grant me back my days with her. Insyaallah.





Comments

Popular Posts