Flipping back the old chapters......

I am relocating my desk work to ol' Subang Office since we need to acomplish some things in urgent manner. Therefore, I wont be able to update this blog for a month or two. Bet that I gonna miss my place badly, but work is work and nothing sounds serious as my role here .
So for the past few weeks, it had been a blast. Apart from missing my daughter, I was occupied with something, and just realised how things were meant to be. It seemed that things happened due to some reason, and the reason was I have a purpose to live, and looking back, I am lucky! I used to wander aimlessly, thinking that perhaps God creates me, just an evidence of what the "Book" says, but deep down in my heart, those lonely nite has given me time to think. And funny too when I just have this thought, I am re-living my old days, as a single person with lot of love from other people who still have hope on me, especially my lil one. Hope, this my matra word for these days.
I wont ever forget on certain incident that just happened:
  1. Be able to eat custom-made pizzas, next to a hot gigantic oven, with pepperoni, salsa and jalapeno bits coming out, and still laughed on what happened when I had to send them over to a frustrated customers personally to their house. It was such a humbling experience, when you have to admit your stupid mistake and apologize for the wrong order straight to the customers's face. They are always right, anyway.
  2. To stand next to lamp post, in the middle of the hot afternoon, waiting some target for my survey. It s like being a cark park attendant or macik jaga with full of patience and perseverence. And meeting new strangers who gave me some new perspective too on how they regard our Proton is still improving. I had overcome my fear for being a brave people who simply approach anyone for their opinion! Yahoo....
  3. Be able to join Futsal Tournament as the last minute team member. And with that, we managed to go to Semifinal which is going to happen in next two weeks. I hope we can be in the final too, at least my aching and sore muscles is worth for now.
  4. And when you feel a bit paralysed due to sore muscle and swollen torso, you have to walk like a disabled person - very slow. That is when people stare at you, quizzing why I behave that way, at least I can understand how a real disabled person feels when others give that nasty or pity look!

Comments

Popular Posts