U beware!

Dunno what happened but this message from an old friend really irritated me today, even I had to stay back just to clarify the matters with some people, old people.

What would you do to a friend who simply trying to be a "nice" person but actually had caused you a big trouble and simply cannot face you for the truth and her feelings too? And for being a snake-head while still regards that nothing happen? I am not trying to be a sneaky person, but you had been a chicken shit, I had to see your parents just to get through you. What is that?

Then the message reminded me to pay my babysitter's money from her was the big NO-NO!
Yanti, please lar. If you are trying to be nice while playing your role as a goody two shoes-oh-that-is-not-nice-about me in front of your so-called "loving" father and mother-in-law to be, it is really sickening.

Dont simply meddle other peeps matters without knowing the head and tail, or else you could end up somewhere. You owe me , but I did not kecoh or being Kaypoh, since I think we used to friends, with good intention and so on. But things are so different now, just wait and see!



Comments

Popular Posts