Selling Instinct


I have been busy with my mini garage sale - transaction done between the old and new owner, the rush of money exchanged did make me forget my current situation. Suddenly, the idea of setting up a little business popped out from my head, "Why dont??" It did help the solve my problem without ringing anyone for a loan and the bank too. All that matters is product, promotion, place and the price!

Back then, I horned my selling skill during those PC and MICROFAIR place during my Uni days, where I sold those IT gadgets. Best sales achievement ? Government deal... Perhaps they wanted to help BUMI like me who had being doing sale from day to night. The excitement of securing a deal is like having latte and tiramisu on a sunny sunday morning where you wanted it more, and more and more. Best sale I ever had was when I landed a temp job selling 60 layered cakes a day with a comission of RM3 per cake, near Phileo Damansara area. That was my first day of selling. The reason of quiting - I just recovered from my post-natal thingy, too much thinking what happened to my womb later if I kept on bouncing on every building's floors.

So, it is a good thing to get something and sell. People made contact, keep in touch and you can expand. I am now busy finding some niche and potential product to sell to these segments. Its all about research again. Anyone with business proposal?



Comments

  1. well good luck j-j...biz ni mmg seronok kalau kena ngan benda yg kita minat..kalau tak mmg seksa la kepala nak pikir..hehehe...100% support you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts