Sayonara!
Well, today is the last day we stay in Old Klang Road. Just got the new house keys from the agent, and I fell in love with the painted walls - its emulsion, vanilla-coulour like and the best part, we got water heater for all the bathrooms .And since this is the last day, I bid farewell to some people who share the same bus journey with me every morning as we have shared our ups and downs, funny yet strange story of how people or bus drivers behaved but they did know me too well - I am not good in hiding my emotion, it s all on my face. So no more free bus ride (ehehehheh, Thanks Zaki for being a gentleman), no sobs moments with Acik ( I know u understand me well, and you are like a second mother to me) and that Indian Uncle who share the bus fare with me since we have no spare coins. Urghh..I become so emo lar today, stop!
For a few days, I am in a state where I could just accept anything happen to me , even the most shocking news wont deter my spirit. But this sms, which came from a dear uncle, mentioned that he still accept me regardless of what I have become. Scrolling down that lengthy message, my tears invited some curious grin from the co-workers. Again, I could not help it. I am so emotional these days.
cantek kan rumah baru kite heheh...
ReplyDeleteCANTEK!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete