Re-unite & Re-Ignite

Early hours in Kuala Perlis

I had three day OFF since Acik went back to Kampung for kenduri kahwin. It seemed that when other people get married, I have to take leave, and speaking of marriage, I guess most of my friends already made the commitment.

So, we were at my house, and a long-time friend lepak for some banking stuff. It was quite a surprise to know my friend's old flame already has gotten married and has a kid. Hmmm... knowing these people are scoring some number here, I become a bit pathetic and paranoid. I am getting older, man!

I just had this a blast-from-the past when this friend came and seemed surprise to see Fatiha. Never mind, he was not really close to me, but we were a bunch of people who had undergone a fantastic, kinda silly things and journey during those college years. And i am glad to be able to see these people and thanks to Moon also for being a "bridge" among us.

Dunno whether there will be more surprise waiting for us to find out later... Perhaps someone is getting married, who knows... keep on counting!



Comments

Popular Posts