Coco, Birthday and Bunga Telur

It has been a week of events - a death, a birthday, a short reunion meeting with an ex-schoolmate . I wish i can write lengthy description but time does not really permit me.

Our dearest Coco has passed away, in a quite peaceful manner. I had attended the kenduri tahlil with Moon and other close friends , it seemed time moved so fast and suddenly someone that you wished for a better healthbeing, was no longer with us... I can still control my tears since there was everyone in that majlis but seeing a big parcel, a gift from arwah to a dearest friend which has been not delivered by him personally due to the illnesses moved me suddenly. I could imagine how the person would feel when he see the wedding gift. It would be an endless pang of guilt. The least he can do is to pay a visit for a smile on the face. Enough story. Hopefully Coco will rest peacefully.

It was my birthday, and we had a great KFC lunch in the office. Seemed that I am getting older but again, you wont realised it until there is a wrinkle under your eyes and your laughing line becomes so obvious. I dont give a damn about it anyway. At least I should be thankful for every single day that come and manage to see my lil one smiling at me when she wakes up. That is the God's greatest gift. None can replace that. And again for someone who banked in the child support money exactly on my birthday (usually it would be around 5- 6th) I would like to express my sincere thank you for remembering my birthday. You were the most busiest person when this date came around. Though i am no longer can hold your arms or whispering to your ears (the privilleges has been taken away) please be informed that I still remember you, your birthdate and other things related to you.

And the best surprise for the day was to see my friend Farah after like 10 years we have graduated from the good old college. She sent my order of Bunga Telur (a wedding gift for Salman) . Check her website, www.bungatelur.com if you decide to tie the knot or getting a gift for friends, she gave me a good price ehehehehhehehe. I salute you for the new brave venture, Farah. May you become the successful Netprenuer and remember on what we chatted before. eheheheh




Comments

  1. Thanks J-J for your thoughtful wish..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts