Much A do About Nothing
It was a pathetic, hardly exciting event for my other life. There is no strong story line behind it. I was thinking to write some script like those drama, Azri just agreed on it too. But something happened that amuse and intriguing me at the same time. How people really judge you not by your look, your background but some figures that prove you capable of providing things for others. Call me a cynic, I am tired of men, really, where have all the cowboy gone? where have all the true man who know how worth a real woman is (quoted from Alicia Key's number) ...ehehehh... become so soapy huh!
It started when the usual-absent-minded me leaving a personal, important file on that rapid-kl bus. Again, i never hope any typical KL people will return me that thing (since my name card was on the file) but one day, someone called office. And it was the man who found it and wanted to see me for a return. I was sceptical, really in doubt since the content in file are all my paycheques and EPF statement, so he definitely know how much I earn. I didnt return his call (since Alin who picked up the call) so we waited, just to see how much persistent he was to return my file. Even the office mate were betting that I will go out dating with this guy. really pathetic.
After like two weeks and some calls from him, reminding me when I can see him, (I kept avoiding him as much as I can though I know my paycheque statement were really important) the same thing happened again. One day, I was carrying my account statement in a file, that I left it in another RAPID-KL bus but with a different route. Never I thought that fateful day was the day when the man who found my earlier file was the man who kept my other mis-placed file.Gosh! It was like a tv drama. And the script goes like this.....
Rapid-KL bus Scene
Me: "Cik ada nampak tak satu file yang saya tinggalkan pagi tadi dalam bas ni?"
Bus Driver: " Tak tahu pulak, tapi ada satu file hitam kot depan dashboard ni."
Me: "Oh, tu file saya. Nasib baik ada...Terima kasih!"
Bus Driver: "Oh ya, jangan lupa, esok saya nak pulangkan lagi satu file!"
Aiya, the guy has seen my file, and it was the bus driver who found it. I was a bit terkedu, but pretending it was nothing and wished that he didnt get angry for my way of not returning back his call. He had seen everything- my ASB Savings, insurance policy statement. And it was the day, when he started to sms me, telling that he's on duty and wants to see me if possible. Hmm...again i am so sceptical but what to do, he was a shining knight in armour, saving my important file so I layan his sms but not really looking forward. He dutily report to me his whereabout through the sms. And the best part was i was getting free bus ride whenever this guy was on duty where we chatted to each other about daily life event (like the bus we yang punya!) and of course, the other passenger looked at us with those weird faces. He even bothered to send me directly to my office. (ehheheheheheh) So much like Sepet story!
It was like a two-week of smsing ( u can guess what the content like) , miscalling but I bo-layan. Just to see how much serious he was but something happened along the way. It was the day in those chinese new year holiday where Fatiha and I were waiting for our bus to Sri Sentosa. While waiting for the bus, i was did not pay attention to the crowd until a bus horn sound disturb our conversation . It was the guy driving the bus but with different route! eheheheh and he shouted at me, asking who is the little girl??
With a smile, i shouted back, " Anak saya!"
And that was it. Eversince that incident of knowing that I had a kid, the guy never sms me ever. Perhaps he thinks that I am a married woman with kid and husband. Gee, people can be so strange sometimes. No more miscalling and message saying I am at duty today can i see you. So that was the finale. Indeed, it was something new but weird experience to happen in a million thing.
It started when the usual-absent-minded me leaving a personal, important file on that rapid-kl bus. Again, i never hope any typical KL people will return me that thing (since my name card was on the file) but one day, someone called office. And it was the man who found it and wanted to see me for a return. I was sceptical, really in doubt since the content in file are all my paycheques and EPF statement, so he definitely know how much I earn. I didnt return his call (since Alin who picked up the call) so we waited, just to see how much persistent he was to return my file. Even the office mate were betting that I will go out dating with this guy. really pathetic.
After like two weeks and some calls from him, reminding me when I can see him, (I kept avoiding him as much as I can though I know my paycheque statement were really important) the same thing happened again. One day, I was carrying my account statement in a file, that I left it in another RAPID-KL bus but with a different route. Never I thought that fateful day was the day when the man who found my earlier file was the man who kept my other mis-placed file.Gosh! It was like a tv drama. And the script goes like this.....
Rapid-KL bus Scene
Me: "Cik ada nampak tak satu file yang saya tinggalkan pagi tadi dalam bas ni?"
Bus Driver: " Tak tahu pulak, tapi ada satu file hitam kot depan dashboard ni."
Me: "Oh, tu file saya. Nasib baik ada...Terima kasih!"
Bus Driver: "Oh ya, jangan lupa, esok saya nak pulangkan lagi satu file!"
Aiya, the guy has seen my file, and it was the bus driver who found it. I was a bit terkedu, but pretending it was nothing and wished that he didnt get angry for my way of not returning back his call. He had seen everything- my ASB Savings, insurance policy statement. And it was the day, when he started to sms me, telling that he's on duty and wants to see me if possible. Hmm...again i am so sceptical but what to do, he was a shining knight in armour, saving my important file so I layan his sms but not really looking forward. He dutily report to me his whereabout through the sms. And the best part was i was getting free bus ride whenever this guy was on duty where we chatted to each other about daily life event (like the bus we yang punya!) and of course, the other passenger looked at us with those weird faces. He even bothered to send me directly to my office. (ehheheheheheh) So much like Sepet story!
It was like a two-week of smsing ( u can guess what the content like) , miscalling but I bo-layan. Just to see how much serious he was but something happened along the way. It was the day in those chinese new year holiday where Fatiha and I were waiting for our bus to Sri Sentosa. While waiting for the bus, i was did not pay attention to the crowd until a bus horn sound disturb our conversation . It was the guy driving the bus but with different route! eheheheh and he shouted at me, asking who is the little girl??
With a smile, i shouted back, " Anak saya!"
And that was it. Eversince that incident of knowing that I had a kid, the guy never sms me ever. Perhaps he thinks that I am a married woman with kid and husband. Gee, people can be so strange sometimes. No more miscalling and message saying I am at duty today can i see you. So that was the finale. Indeed, it was something new but weird experience to happen in a million thing.
yo..bila aku pakai free counter baru la nampak rupanya ko dok melawat blog aku...bila nak chat lagi..aku ada benda nak tanya ko...
ReplyDeleteehehheeh tanya jangan tak tanya! aku ari ari pegi site ko sebab suka sangat tengok bunga telur ko tu!
ReplyDeleteTunggu aku donload YM , then berchatting la kita ye!