Dilemma...
I just received a message today, "oh, kata tak da coverage, kita message, tak reply, call tak jawab, so i got the meaning and wont bug u again, tak nak kawan cakapla, i wont call u anymore, take care bye...." from someone I hardly knew.
Yeah, if he really understand me, my situation, then he wont perceive such things towards me. I am not available for some people who just simply want me to be there when is needed but chuck me away when they have their loved ones around. I have other obligations. And it seemed married men do pour their heart content like a flooded Nile River and willing to spend a bomb over the phone bills, just to say, how bored they are with their married life, bla bla.
That make me scare of getting hitched. Women seemed to treasure their married life, juggling their time between life, family and career. I do respect those women. But the problem is, if their men can really understand how busy these people are, things would be much easier. To some husband who think they have been neglected, your women is the best partner in life, they will do anything for you - carrying your unborn child for 9 months, filling up your sexual needs and yet the house is clean and the food is ready on the table with your kid smiling happily when they see you coming back from work!
To khel, if you are reading this, please stop being selfish. I know you have gone through a confused phase in your life, but same goes with me. It is never too late to make some adjustment in your relationship with your wife. And please stop calling me please!
Yeah, if he really understand me, my situation, then he wont perceive such things towards me. I am not available for some people who just simply want me to be there when is needed but chuck me away when they have their loved ones around. I have other obligations. And it seemed married men do pour their heart content like a flooded Nile River and willing to spend a bomb over the phone bills, just to say, how bored they are with their married life, bla bla.
That make me scare of getting hitched. Women seemed to treasure their married life, juggling their time between life, family and career. I do respect those women. But the problem is, if their men can really understand how busy these people are, things would be much easier. To some husband who think they have been neglected, your women is the best partner in life, they will do anything for you - carrying your unborn child for 9 months, filling up your sexual needs and yet the house is clean and the food is ready on the table with your kid smiling happily when they see you coming back from work!
To khel, if you are reading this, please stop being selfish. I know you have gone through a confused phase in your life, but same goes with me. It is never too late to make some adjustment in your relationship with your wife. And please stop calling me please!
Comments
Post a Comment