Thankfully......

It has been ages not to update this page. I was too preoccupied with my pc stuff. Funny how people want to trade their task to me while he supposedly to be around formatting my hard disk. It was a major turn off. A male chauvinist tried to think THAT it was a pleasure of listening to a beg for a PC formatting. Now I am wondering, why hire an IT person while i can do my own?

It started when the virus wiped out all my files. At the same time, it was pathetic of seeing my mail account was disabled due to this. So I made the drastic step which was to do my own "pc maintenance" thing regardless of what my big boss would say. Sometimes some IT knowledge is helping, the rest is up to your ability to absorb new info via the wide web world.

Somehow I am really frustrated with the things in the office. Your deadlines passed, your pc crashed, your insurance agent wanted to have private tete a tete with you and you ended thinking that the sky is falling. As long as I can make a decent present in the office , helping the others and mind my own business. Again people still have the thought that you makan gaji buta. Very bad impression. None cares, even my immediate supervisor is like doing nothing to what actually happens in the office. So I am sitting here, dictating people to do this and that, try to play the role of a general similarly like those in Pentagon stories, and when your strategy backfires, someone else cheers. How bad an office can be. Tried my best to help since my boss not helping much for our current issue (yeah like those guy in Con-air, where he has no choice but to be a hero).

I am not crying out for a credit, but please mind some words for me. If you want to throw me outside with my corrupted pc, think again. Would you be there for us, would you really care and solve the issue? It was the same answer all over again. It is you who makan gaji buta. Not me!


Comments

Popular Posts