rethreat
Eversince Fatiha in Rawang, it is "compulsory" for me to go back to Mum's house every weekend. Whenever Fridays come, mak will call me "Tak balik ker ? Kesian Fatiha, (U are not going back? pity Fatiha). I do miss my kid, but when time was catching up, so does my work. I have missed some important deadlines and Langkawi trip is just around the corner.
Being apointed as the leader for the bus coach, I was again questioning myself. Is this some kind of recognition or they tried to avoid me for coming late again like last year's trip. The bus supposedly to leave for Pangkor exactly sharp at 7 am, but it was the time for me to woke up that day. The worst part for this year's trip, Steve put me in a room with Mak Munah, the keypochi cleaner. Urghh... I think to have a sleepover somewhere else lar. U knowla those makcik types who doesnt want to be bothered in the middle of the night (they want to sleep early) when everybody will keep themselves busy playing cards or just doing stupid things in hotel rooms (booze effect or just plain silly attitude of seeing other people got drunk ).
It seems I need to have a real rethreat from working and family life. For the past few weeks, I was spending my time on financial matters that really killing me. And after that, I have to consider getting myself a car which suddenly becomes another main priority for next year. Salman will be getting married very soon, so after being hinted by him, it is time to make some adjustment. I have to clear the Proton's debt before making a purchase for the second car. The most important part is to get a valid license before any decision made for the purchase. It will be bad too if a string of Saman Ekors has already in the police system (my brothers treated the car like "reta gomen" so I need to spare some cash , just in case.) To some people, expenses on their car is nothing but to me, maintaining that old proton was such a pain for my financial health. Within this month, we have spent on a new alternator, distributor, and the latest part was the clutch. The money spared for lawyer's fees has been given to the mechanic. So, we have to rely totally on the refinancing sources to enable me to move freely to work next year. Hope that the plan will work in order.
Being apointed as the leader for the bus coach, I was again questioning myself. Is this some kind of recognition or they tried to avoid me for coming late again like last year's trip. The bus supposedly to leave for Pangkor exactly sharp at 7 am, but it was the time for me to woke up that day. The worst part for this year's trip, Steve put me in a room with Mak Munah, the keypochi cleaner. Urghh... I think to have a sleepover somewhere else lar. U knowla those makcik types who doesnt want to be bothered in the middle of the night (they want to sleep early) when everybody will keep themselves busy playing cards or just doing stupid things in hotel rooms (booze effect or just plain silly attitude of seeing other people got drunk ).
It seems I need to have a real rethreat from working and family life. For the past few weeks, I was spending my time on financial matters that really killing me. And after that, I have to consider getting myself a car which suddenly becomes another main priority for next year. Salman will be getting married very soon, so after being hinted by him, it is time to make some adjustment. I have to clear the Proton's debt before making a purchase for the second car. The most important part is to get a valid license before any decision made for the purchase. It will be bad too if a string of Saman Ekors has already in the police system (my brothers treated the car like "reta gomen" so I need to spare some cash , just in case.) To some people, expenses on their car is nothing but to me, maintaining that old proton was such a pain for my financial health. Within this month, we have spent on a new alternator, distributor, and the latest part was the clutch. The money spared for lawyer's fees has been given to the mechanic. So, we have to rely totally on the refinancing sources to enable me to move freely to work next year. Hope that the plan will work in order.
Comments
Post a Comment