Rain, Migraine And Mawi
We had good times celebrating hari Raya this year. Invitation from new unknown neighbours, colleagues and ex-school mates filled my empty days (Fatiha has been sent back to Rawang) so I have plenty time to go for these function.
As the result, my gigi berlubang suffers from the sweet cookies, carbonated drinks and I have to see a dentist. Gosh, I hate this people, they love drilling your teeth and pretend that it doesnt hurt at all. The best thing is they charge you exorbitantly.
So, with some gut to enter the dentist's clinic since I have been having migrane (still confuse whether it was because of the rain or the teeth) I managed to secure an appointment . The doctor is a charming Indian guy who called me sayang.... ehehhehe. Having some conversation, he claimed that he is a doctor (with Phd) in Dental Cosmetic (good money huh) and suggested me for a root canal treatment ( the X-tray showed a rotten root, as claimed by the doctor lah!). There was no chance just to have normal filling for the gigi berlubang. Again, the cost alone is somewhere RM500++ , so i suggested to pull my bad teeth instead of that option.
" Sayang, nanti you senyum tak cantik sayang, rongak!"
Huhu, he really knew how to push my hot button. The word "rongak" alone was lingering in my mind, but still been able to crunch the numbers inside my head. At last I agreed to perform the treatment as doctor said it wont be that painful. And he promised that there would be another stage, which was crowning process.
"Yes dear, crowning is another chargeable treatment for covering your bad teeth. Makes it look nicer , but it will be around another RM500++ ."
Aiyo, I have to spend like RM1000++ for a rotten teeth. I took the wrong step. I dont mind being called rongak. If I have some extra money or become rich, I dont mind my dentist extracting all my teeth like they do in Xtreme MakeOver. It was too late already.
And after like an hour, where he injected an an anaesthetic dose to my gum and machine sounds kept on buzzing, I was released but I still had my migrane. Decided to have MC by going to Dr.Singh in Brickfield since I cannot think straight. Accidentally, I encountered something interesting along the way. There was Deepavali Rumah terbuka in front of KL Central. The best part, Mawi was there, like a clown but he did perform according to my standard. And somehow it was strange. I purchased a RM2.00 balloon with Mawi face on it. It was damn weird!
As the result, my gigi berlubang suffers from the sweet cookies, carbonated drinks and I have to see a dentist. Gosh, I hate this people, they love drilling your teeth and pretend that it doesnt hurt at all. The best thing is they charge you exorbitantly.
So, with some gut to enter the dentist's clinic since I have been having migrane (still confuse whether it was because of the rain or the teeth) I managed to secure an appointment . The doctor is a charming Indian guy who called me sayang.... ehehhehe. Having some conversation, he claimed that he is a doctor (with Phd) in Dental Cosmetic (good money huh) and suggested me for a root canal treatment ( the X-tray showed a rotten root, as claimed by the doctor lah!). There was no chance just to have normal filling for the gigi berlubang. Again, the cost alone is somewhere RM500++ , so i suggested to pull my bad teeth instead of that option.
" Sayang, nanti you senyum tak cantik sayang, rongak!"
Huhu, he really knew how to push my hot button. The word "rongak" alone was lingering in my mind, but still been able to crunch the numbers inside my head. At last I agreed to perform the treatment as doctor said it wont be that painful. And he promised that there would be another stage, which was crowning process.
"Yes dear, crowning is another chargeable treatment for covering your bad teeth. Makes it look nicer , but it will be around another RM500++ ."
Aiyo, I have to spend like RM1000++ for a rotten teeth. I took the wrong step. I dont mind being called rongak. If I have some extra money or become rich, I dont mind my dentist extracting all my teeth like they do in Xtreme MakeOver. It was too late already.
And after like an hour, where he injected an an anaesthetic dose to my gum and machine sounds kept on buzzing, I was released but I still had my migrane. Decided to have MC by going to Dr.Singh in Brickfield since I cannot think straight. Accidentally, I encountered something interesting along the way. There was Deepavali Rumah terbuka in front of KL Central. The best part, Mawi was there, like a clown but he did perform according to my standard. And somehow it was strange. I purchased a RM2.00 balloon with Mawi face on it. It was damn weird!
hey jasmin
ReplyDeletewhat happen to your hp no.. tried to call u..
call me ok
0122191506
fiezan