Puasa Blues
I am not having mood for anything. Raya this year is just another holiday for me. Got some invitation for bukak puasa but have to see whether its really worth the time, and indulging myself with plenty of food cause a lot of health problem these days. I have been suffering diarrhoea from the last x- comp science alumni gathering at Klana Seafood but the meeting was something good for me heheheh. Someone hinted me that he is available after some failed relationships, so might worth to consider for an approach :)
Since Pak Lah’s wife died, I have been thinking for a mammogram. Same goes to a pap smear but worth if it is comes in a package. Pap smear alone cost around RM400, then I delayed it. Have been taken it for granted, and wished my doctor’s friends are around for some advice.
Wondering where are Julaina, Is and Kak Ummi?
Comments
Post a Comment