Bukak Puasa & hatred kad raya stuff

I did something stupid yesterday, which to eat 3 pieces of spicy KFCs, and ended up having cirit -birit for the whole night. It was a nice bukak puasa anyway, with the staff who willingly to turn up, after much coaxing. And some came unexpectedly, which means they are a bunch of cool people! We sent Lin back home, it was a very long journey though, and I was tired. Managed to see Sina, my friend who works for the KFC outlet but did not have the chances to keep update with her. Looking forward to upload the photos, but Desa wont be able to lend me his digicam since we are busy :(

It is so obvious that I need to go for an anger management class, the call to mum was not that important anyway, since the thought that she asked me to call her back basically on urgent basis only. I dont want to reveal more, its a sad family story that I wished the other person to die miserably. After a string of abusing words, I was really damn mad, I need to cool down but cannot.

And because of that, I did something that I never imagine at all, which was to send a blank raya card to Khalid's family. And to add some twist, I downloaded fatiha's pic, resized it and print it with full colour. Normally, typical kad raya will say something like " Dengan Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas, Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir dan Batin". Thinking that they are the ones who should ask for my forgiveness ehehheeh... I pasted Nurul's pic on the last phrases with additional wordings " For more "viewing", http://nurulfatiha.fotopages.com." I bolded the "dengan ingatan tulus ikhlas " too. It looked damn cool, sort of like a really mind-numbing brutal reminder with no threatening words or what so ever, and wished that the old memory still haunts them to their death . Sounded like a pyscho huh! After I dropped it at the nearest postal box, I felt relieved!

Comments

Popular Posts