Point of Life
Reading Zaza's blog has actually inspired me to do the same thing, which is to jot down my life's events into point form. I just realized that my acomplishment was not that great, in fact, I was still the old me, the scared one who are afraid to do extraordinary things for my life. So the list would be something like this:
1986 - Life was blissful- all play, no books and no worries at all.
1986 - Life was blissful- all play, no books and no worries at all.
1991 - Work hard again for UPSR, scored a few As and there was the reward - fulfilling mum's wish by going to TKC. I turned down the offer from Maahad Muhammadiah Perempuan. I think I would have different life if I choose to be in that religious school. eheheh :)
1992 - My first year there was hell. I almost quit from TKC, in fact there was letters written to the principal of my 'surrender' but mum managed to find the letters and tore them in front of me. I miss home so much that I could not bear the pain of seeing other parents visiting their kid during weekend. Years later, I started to enjoy college life with my own way, with books, magazine and my hiding place would be in the library. I started to feel lonely. Tried to avoid lot those bitches in the school who cares for nothing, so i joined some other activities like brass band.
1997- Managed to score a few As for SPM and landed a place in USM. It was an eye opener thing for me, where I have goosebumps talking to boys. Gosh, it was so hummiliating where you keep on blushing when men looking at you, so I sticked to the girls's group.
1998 - First year - study hard to keep your cgpa above 3. A lot of dieting done coz no enough money to eat, so I was losing weight so fast. Met some good friends who still keeping in touch with me until now. They are like a treasure to me.
1999 - Second Year - Started to experience "other" life. I become someone else. Managed to get a boyfriend, experience what ever happened "when a boy meet a girl". Lain kata, I become lost, confused, and mad at some people. I turned to other form to release anger. Jazmin became rebellious, sarcastic, cynical and pessimistic about life. Two boyfriends and still feel inadeaquate for love.
2000- Met Khalid, fall in love and settled down. He was my life, my breath, and I fought hard to win him. Time stood still whenever we were together, one of the best love that I ever experience. On my studies side, it was OK though the grade was slipping. I think i have taken a wrong direction but I do enjoy life.
2001- Prepare to face the new world, I took a year break from studies where my friends manage to grad on time. Who cares when you feel that you already ready to go for the next level? My first job was too, an eye opener. My first business card, my own laptop and PDA, first credit card, my car . Money was the main objective but I did found my talent.
2002- The hell year again. My love life went "kaput" . I had no feeling towards him anymore. He became a stranger, someone that I do not really know. And Fatiha was conceived accidentally. The point of my life again where I decide to become a single mum . I finally graduated, with a deegree and a baby, I moved to KL for a new life.
2003- 2005 - Work, work and work. Fatiha is my life. Still single but avoid men who scrubs women's money :)
1997- Managed to score a few As for SPM and landed a place in USM. It was an eye opener thing for me, where I have goosebumps talking to boys. Gosh, it was so hummiliating where you keep on blushing when men looking at you, so I sticked to the girls's group.
1998 - First year - study hard to keep your cgpa above 3. A lot of dieting done coz no enough money to eat, so I was losing weight so fast. Met some good friends who still keeping in touch with me until now. They are like a treasure to me.
1999 - Second Year - Started to experience "other" life. I become someone else. Managed to get a boyfriend, experience what ever happened "when a boy meet a girl". Lain kata, I become lost, confused, and mad at some people. I turned to other form to release anger. Jazmin became rebellious, sarcastic, cynical and pessimistic about life. Two boyfriends and still feel inadeaquate for love.
2000- Met Khalid, fall in love and settled down. He was my life, my breath, and I fought hard to win him. Time stood still whenever we were together, one of the best love that I ever experience. On my studies side, it was OK though the grade was slipping. I think i have taken a wrong direction but I do enjoy life.
2001- Prepare to face the new world, I took a year break from studies where my friends manage to grad on time. Who cares when you feel that you already ready to go for the next level? My first job was too, an eye opener. My first business card, my own laptop and PDA, first credit card, my car . Money was the main objective but I did found my talent.
2002- The hell year again. My love life went "kaput" . I had no feeling towards him anymore. He became a stranger, someone that I do not really know. And Fatiha was conceived accidentally. The point of my life again where I decide to become a single mum . I finally graduated, with a deegree and a baby, I moved to KL for a new life.
2003- 2005 - Work, work and work. Fatiha is my life. Still single but avoid men who scrubs women's money :)
Comments
Post a Comment