Gloomy Outlook for today

As the weather looks cool yet gloomy outside, (I am sitting in a full-blown air-cond's area) so does the share market's price for the company's stock. Too soon to sell off and you make losses out of it anyway, so here we are, waiting for the miracle to come ehehheeh. The price plunged from RM0.65 (though issue price was RM0.70, still getting weird why the first day price is less than that), to a RM0.47 . I suspected people were bailing out, either to make some small profit og RM0.03 per share (for those who purchase the unit with a discounted rate (we were unaware of this until the boss told us, sigh!!!!!)) or simply to cut the losses. To reader, I am sorry. I am getting obsessed with these number-crunching share market's journey. As an investor, though a lost of RM0.19 might seems too small for you, I am already making a loss of a few thousands ringgit. To bail out is like to commit suicide ehehehhehe. So better to wait for the market to be bullish again (at the moment it is still going downwards, I cannot think and look the poor figure, lets talk something else......)
Lesson learnt - Dont put your eggs all into one basket. Diversify your portfolio :(
On my work side, my CTO is asking me to prepare another manual for the company's alarm system. Hmmm, it seems I will be the unofficial technical writer for the company. The cool thing about this is you can ask anything from the company for the project, like the last time, they granted me with a fast- proccessing PC (genuine Intel Motherboard and aCD-burner) . I still in love with it, but now, I need to be mobile, going back and forth, from my office in Technology Park to HQ in Subang, so the idea of getting my own tablet PC is much to desire (the company stopped giving note books to the staff for no apparent stated reason :( )
Have been in love with EverNote (similar to MS's One Note), I can picture myself scribling the ideas into an organised format. Been stucked with notes, comments, ammendments...it does contribute to the writer's block factor when you can not find those writing. So anyone who might want to sell their tablets, please mail me. Perhaps you can rent it to me if you wanna be creative. I am getting bored with gadget-thingy easily, eheheheh like the last time on the IPAQ and the Handspring's Treo).
Another fool who is going to part with her hard-earned money again. :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous20:40

    Hi there jazmin, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow business when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:02

    Hi jazmin, Out surfing for information on american cash flow & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15:16

    Hi jazmin, Out surfing for information on homebusinesses & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14:13

    Hi there jazmin, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow note when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous22:24

    Hi there jazmin, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flows when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts