Event of the Week

I only managed to have a look at the blog's counter for these fews days but too busy to update the content. With two manual project, web site content, appointments for clients, Telekom thingy and personal appointments, life getting more hectic. Guess that I need to start prioritize the work flow, but sometimes something came along the way which requires my immediate attention.

Last Friday - Got a call from a renowed language center. Bills was overdue. I cannot pay online as my withdrawal limit exceeded. Called friends for SOS help but at last, I have to wait to wait till Monday. Called Streamyx for email update. Managed to change email add, but failed to activate those three mails for my staff. Have to wait 24 hours activation? Lame excuse.

Last Saturday- I supposed to meet Azah at Cititel Midvalley last nite. She was having her PTD 's convo somewhere in KL. I didnt realize it until a miss call came in the Saturday's afternoon. I was sleeping in front of the TV as it was a hot afternoon. Checked the phone again, the calls were from Mum, Maureen, some unknown numbers , oh my, I am so lousy at this. A call coming in later, it was the PBB Internet Banking officer who wanted to verify my online transaction. What the heck, after I drained all the bank's balance, baru this guy wanted to call me??? I slept through the entire nite. Too tired.

Last Sunday - I woke up early to spring clean the house. Laundry, mopping, garbage, all in two hours time. Phew, I could rest in front of TV again. Got a call from a friend who wanted to go for a sale with a new BF, ehehhehe. Since she wanted to belanja me pizza and I did not cook for lunch yet, better to grab the opportunity. Lousy warehouse sale, so we ended up at IKEA, collecting IKEA friends's points again ;O)

Monday- Morning's meeting with ROcky and the team for website content. Everyone looked so sleepy, in fact Merak had this uneven foundation cover on her face. We have to submit the thing within this week. Luckily we had that but need to re-structure the content again. Went back to office to check on the email status. Still cannot enter in, so called streamyx again. Aiya, same excuse again, which these morons need to reset my password. How many times they have to do this. I am damn tired.
Rushed to Bank Negara for my own credit Report. I have doubt that the report would nice, infact I just found that I was three month overdue for the car's loan. Double checked with BCB, it was two months only, the interest will make the system to read it as three months outstanding. So called mum for payment since the bank will review this report sooner or later.
Rushed to CTOS for another credit Report. FYI, there are two system for credit rating. Bank Negara will have this system which called SEACREST. Good news, not all bank will be linked with this system (BSN, Bank Rakyat) .So to those defaulters, you can still tarik nafas if you want to apply for those two mentioned bank 's loan LOL .
CTOS meant for those people who have problem paying for hire-scheme thingy, Courts Mammoths, AEON, Electrolux, international banks, etc. If you happened to be a guarantor and the loan is NPL (non performing Loan) , please watch out. You name could be in the list too. Managed to speak to the CTOS manager, Mr.Ken. He was such a father like figure ehehehhehe
Went to Linguaphone to look at the bills. Settled everything. Went back to office to check on the email update. Still cannot go in. Again, I need to make a last call to streamyx helpline. Guess what? The guy held my call for fifteen minutes. Siap kau!





Comments

  1. Anonymous14:40

    Just a blog surfin today and came across your site. It's
    now bookmarked so I can check it out later : ) I'm setting one up related to white boxer dogs I think this is the link:
    white boxer dogs check it out if you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts