Buka Puasa at KLCC
To celebrate our raya after we managed to ganti our last year fasting days, I went to KLCC with a co-worker. Somehow, I bumped into an old friend at the LRT subway. She was working in this recruitment company and responsibled for some's other friends intake in this telco company. The first question popped out from her mouth was, "Do you where is Juna?"
"No lah, she moved out to Zurini's place and quit her job, right?"
" Yeah, and u know what, Jay? Her brother is looking for her"
"Huh, what happened? I thought she only be missing for the sake of......... "
"Ntahla, serius jugak, when the brother called to the office....."
I hope Juna is allright. She used to be my USJ's housemate. We parted due to this case, where her money missing in the house. Never expected that she will keep a lot of money in the room, without locking the door. The last time I heard about her was her illness striked back which she decided to resign from this Telco company. And with Zurini, they fled away from the creditors. Tough life, huh! Hope that she manage to find shelter from another friend who just bought her house. Afterall, they will suitable and perfect housemates.
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan!
"No lah, she moved out to Zurini's place and quit her job, right?"
" Yeah, and u know what, Jay? Her brother is looking for her"
"Huh, what happened? I thought she only be missing for the sake of......... "
"Ntahla, serius jugak, when the brother called to the office....."
I hope Juna is allright. She used to be my USJ's housemate. We parted due to this case, where her money missing in the house. Never expected that she will keep a lot of money in the room, without locking the door. The last time I heard about her was her illness striked back which she decided to resign from this Telco company. And with Zurini, they fled away from the creditors. Tough life, huh! Hope that she manage to find shelter from another friend who just bought her house. Afterall, they will suitable and perfect housemates.
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan!
Comments
Post a Comment