Weakening Day

A rather lazy day for me, I suffered temporary hearing lost and havent go for medical check-up yet. Bet if I to have permanent lost of my left ear's ability, some one will be sued eheheheheh. Wanna know what is all about? I almost took M.C... here is the story.
On my way sending my kid to the babysitter, which is couples of blocks from my apartment, 7 stupid dogs suddenly almost jumped on us, as when we entered their "area". It was ridiculous and dangerous because these dogs wanted to bite Fatiha in the first place. Luckily, she was sitting on the pram when these dogs could easily grabbed her if she was on her toes and "lari" . I was really, really mad. As the dogs were just 5 inches away, I screamed my warning to back off till i sufferred my hearing lost. I could not hear what exactly I said since my scream is to scare off the 7 dogs who were barking crazily at us. I was really terrified. The pack leader, a black fox hound breed, was showing his filthy, sharp fang at me, where I kept screaming, throwing my harshing words of the stupid owner who did not "ikat" those dogs. Very very stupid and dangerous when you let these dogs to stray around the neighbourhood and simply attack innocent people especially kids. Remembering that you are not supposed to run, or elese they grab you with that sharp teeth, I scared them all over again, since they wont budge at all. At last they retreated slowly, when I almost like "acah" them by showing my jap slipper at them. However, the pack leader did not want to go away and kept getting to us closer so I continue my maki hamun which I think he could understand (ehehehhe). The scream was really loud where the neighbours looked at us. The was a ripple of curtain movement of the nearest house where the dogs were supposed to be around. Bet it was their owner who just making sure why there was people screaming and dog's barking. The dog backed off slowly including the pack leader, which I think they could not bother or tolerate with this "perempuan gila" ehheheeh. I marked the house location for the report later, just in case the DBKL people wants to know who is the owner. Siapla engko.......
At last, after making sure that they was like 5 metres away from us, I continue the journey back and lodged the complaint later to DBKL for any neccesary action. It was one of the most terrifying moment of almost getting bitten and my self of being paranoid for rabies's infection, I prayed that it will over soon for the selfish dog's owner.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:09

    dah OK dah telinga tu?
    kak zz ronda2 kat area umah Jay tuari... sibuk jer carik mana checkers... heheh

    ^ kat area rumah takde anjing tapi ada mr. T! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34

    awat tak habaq? kalau dak, boleh lepak lepak kat rumah.......
    telinga dah OK, tapi ari ari kena be very becareful, kot mana tau tuan si anjing tu dah ajar "anjingan" dia kacau balik eheheheheh

    p/s Siapa Mr.T tu??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:46

    orang sms awak dan call.. tapi 2-2 tak berjawab!ingat nak ajak awak makan sekali tuari.. last2 main teka2 jer.. tgk blok umah je, agaknya J tinggal sini kot.. or sini.. or sini... hehehe

    mr. t? alah.. takkan tak tau kot?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts