Satu Hari di Ofis TPM......
I guess the way people behave in the office now has changed ever since the new girl came to work. I did observed this so-called "macho" guys who desperately showed their willingness to help this damsel-in-distress is sometimes too much for me. This is like typical place where I have seen and i just make a conclusion - some people are FAKE. And i just wonder how long they can stay fake before showing their TRUE colours?
MY bad experience with the men who only think with their dick head (some was totally go blind when they can see some curves and skin) has made me realize that visualization is far more improtant than the "isi kepala" . Guys dont really go for a smart girl. They dont want the girl to be smarter than them. In fact, it is the way they can show their prowessness to that pitied girl, so that it can help them to get what ever they want from this girl. At the moment, I am observing the pathetic Lyn who is now spending hours drawing a stupid rectangular shape in Microsoft Word and still trying her best to figure out how to add text to that box (now entering Hour 2). And seemed two guys has approached her for help but she still geting her way too slow (though I tried to teach her once) and I asked her, mockingly' " ko tak pernah ker buat kotak-kotak pakai word masa buat assignment kat kolej dulu-dulu?"
I was being cynical. I cannot tahan anymore. This is only outlet to express my anxiety. Hik Hik
A quote from Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad, " Only Smart people hires people who are smarter than them" Go figure!
Have seen those kind of attitude lotsa time. Make me wanna puke. When we address this, ada ka patut they say you are jealouse. Rasa nak lempang je. But anyway, after a while they'll get fed up and tired of explaining every little things.
ReplyDeleteHihi... really? You should have seen more of the action - me being the walking spelling or grammar checker, cannot tahan gelak but of course, have to help this pretty bimbo all the way and she got the credit from the boss (the girl thougt cc: column in Outlook is to write the full name of the sender) Wakakakakakka .
ReplyDeleteHi..
ReplyDeleteBlog hopped from mak andeh's...
You work in TPM? Which side? I work there too...apiit college. Now, I'm on holiday, maternity (waiting for the child to come out actually heheheh...)..will come back to your blog once my confinement is over...:)
hi Alex, me in Incubator 2. maybe we can have teh tarik at shukran someday! On Maternity leave? I wish all the best & welcome to Motherhood (if this is your first baby...) take care...
ReplyDelete