A Male Chauvinist

More calls transfered to me these days and of course, people still make funny remark despite the good answers provided during those calls.
I just received a call, approximately spent about 30 minutes being bombarded with "If" scenarios which I think the caller is a crazy fellow, Mr. D, suspected that he was one of our main rival, so I just layan his so-hitech inquiries on our product.
So after the zillionth question since my mind was working hard for the mind-bonggling previous questions and still was thinking on my credit card bills, it was a total major TURN OFF at this point when he asked me this question.
" Does your system support this LCD keypad console from Brand X and Y?
" Mr.David, are you referring the Brand X to zz?"
" Yeah. You do aware of this brand? Wow, you seems to possess good knowledge on the smart home systems, I mean your product. And your explanation is clear and I bet that you are good at what you are doing..." He said in a nice mocking tone.
I was terkedu for a while. With a mixed feeling of anger, frustrated yet amused with the remark, I did not know what to say, only managed to anwer back,
"I am still learning, Mr.D" and tried to concentrate back to the topic.
Luckily, it was the money transferred to my account did make my day. And with that, all my credit card debt will be setted by today!

Comments

Popular Posts