Event of the week......
Nothing much happened, I keep in touched with the old friends , see them, talk to them, and wished to see them again. And I have mixed feeling of what happened lately.
IPO launching (FRIDAY)
The launching of the company's IPO was done quite "last minute" at Park Royal since we only being told to be there by one day notice. What the heck. Luckily the boys did not have so much appointment that particular day. So they would come and join the crowd. I was so lazy, having the thought to skip but thinking of my colleague, Lyn would be alone had changed my mind. Arrived there 10 minutes late (as usual), and sit with her looking at the SC & Kenanga committee. It seemed that K&Kenanga Director was really cute, tall and handsome and so young! The best part was the Ralph's presentation on the product to the prospective share buyer where i could see my powerpoint slide has been "rojak" with funny & colourful header.It was damn pathetic to see my flash animation was static (the animation did not work at all) Thinking that Ralph was not really prepared, at least I already knew that he has to use me for his presentation since no one in the HQ cant seemed to produce a nice & decent slides . Luckily the Bursa Saham presentation was still intact, no changes, and Jimmy looked so satisfied (ka-ching is on the way ehehheheheh) So much for the video presentation which looked like TV Pendidikan Programme. Luckily, the perk of the event is the LUNCHEON at the HOTEL'S CHINESE RESTAURANT. I love the fine chinese cuisine. We were there with Terry's friend, Hamdi enjoying every courses (comparison wise, nothing can be as same as Shangrila's)
. It was half day, declared by the big boss officially . So I spent the Friday's afternoon sleeping at the house.....
MAUREEN'S DISCUSSION SESSION AT STARBUCK MIDVALLEY (FRIDAY)
The venue has been changed to Starbuck, Midvalley. So, no one can observe what my real life look like in my barren house. Thankfully. ...The nice Malay lady keep asking me thousands of question. Well, i prefer this way (one-to-one interview) . It was so personal, and almost like seeing your shrink. Instead of talking about the problems, they were more into my preference. So I just realised that I have so many options. Its me who decide. Not others. :)
SEEING ALAN AT RMACE FOR THE LAST UTANG ALONG PAYMENT! YEEHAA!
This was one of the most tragic time of my life.. I am not referring to these along people. They have been nice to me, but I was really pissed off with PUBLIC BANK people. THe reason was because I never yell and throw tantrum at public before, but thinking that these morons should learn their lesson on good customer service skill, they deserved to be yelled . Well, i was supposed to withdraw my salary money for the last payment since the ATM card was rejected so many time when Miss Loh tried her best two days ago. Since the card is not being telan, I managed to go to the nearest public bank branch in SUNWAY. It was so packed with people (gaji day, i guess) so I decided to draw money using the pass book. When it comes to my turn, the officer selamba said, "sign cik tak sama, kita tak boleh keluarkan, u kena pergi branch subang, tempat u bukak account". Thinking that this people was rushing off to their house (it was saturday) and with that kind of attitude of bo-layan their customer, I was really, really mad.
They insisted me to go there, another branch that is only 5 km from the place, where the traffic was congested and I already spent RM5 for the cab fare, this is so untolerable. Tired of pleading
them to proceed to withdraw (since the comparison of both signature was minor, where I forgot to put my stroke under my name & sign it again on slip for the third time) and I have given logical excuses of why the card suddenly cannot function and not- my- mistake-so- please help- me reasons, suddenly, I cannot tahan anymore and outburst ragingly, with my tears streaming from my cheek , infront of a pool of people. The staff gave me that nasty look. What the heck! I shouted again and again to the stupid Malay officer who looked frightened and ashamed , where the guard was already standby incase I punched him, out of sudden ahahahahah. I cannot write down the maki words down here, the words so terrible..Go figure!
So at last they agreed to let me have my hard-earned money, let me go out peacefully from the chiow-kiow bank (FELT RELIEVED) and proceed to the money lender. While waiting for them, I was in deep thought. I have gone through these bad phases in my financial cycle because of this "putar alam" friend of mine. If she made her decision clearly, verbally to me, at least i wont be into this trouble. And at last, the burden was lifted off from my shoulder. No more utang :)
SEEING ZAZA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS
After having the terrible moment with the bank, i headed back to HQ where I need to settle thing with ROCKY, the R&D guy who helped me for the new manual project. A SMS came in. It was Zaza, who invite me for a get-together. Dialled her number, agreed to see her at Midvalley, Secret Recipe. So when firstly I saw her again, I was like, "Zaza sudah kurus" and we were overjoyed since that was the first time we see each other after we last met somewhen in 2000. Phew...... She did not changed. The ease of being with her was still there. I felt comfortable talking and she was still a good listener. Zaza will always be the old Zaza, the one who understand how u feel without much wordings, using her good sense, and she simply knows what to do. Since Zaza is an avid photographer (u should see her photopages) , my little darling was the star for that afternoon. We promised to keep in touch with each other. Meeting her was a really great comfort, after what had happened at the bank that day. It turn out to be good photos taken. Check this out! http://imzara.fotopages.com
Comments
Post a Comment