Unplanned...

After a few stay back at the office, finishing the new manual thingy, late nite movies and dinners and a series of bed-wetting nightmares that seems forever for the lil Fatiha, I deserve a good weekend break. Piles of clothing was laying on the floor, Ekin did not throw the garbage and I forgot to buy the milk and diapers for the little one. And I wish that the contractor can just finish the renovation job at mum's house by now, so that I can look for a maid and send back my kid for good. Well, it would serve for both's interest, where mum will stop nagging at my lazy sisters and I can stop screaming at Fatiha for the rebellious act she put up just for the sake of my attention.
My agent, Maureen called for the disscussion session. Have attended two discussions last week and I praised her for the good effort. She said that I am the one they are looking for, the market survey job that needs a working, hectic mum to validate all the upcoming domestic product before anyone can find them at the superstore's shelves later. Ha ha! The deal was cool - the agent will come to observe what i will be doing in the house with my kid for one day, what kind of food that i will be preparing for the "family", what brand I am using for the shampoo and tooth paste and how do I discipline my little kid.(Quite tough then! ) As long as the money is good, i would just say yes! And at the same time pening coz my house at the moment is too empty for the lady to come-in. Need to figure on something!

Comments

Popular Posts