Thank you
Just to say thanks for reading my posting and I was in tear to read those comments. I thought u guys wont say a word of what happened to me recently but I know you guys would be my friends forever. Yeah, i forgot to mention about you, Kak Zaza. You definitely deserved a place in my heart and my mind. So here is some intro, ta-ra....
You have been around since our uni-years, I still remember those time when we are sharing the same hostel block and the things that happens in between those days. Remember during our first year, we would kongsi watching VCD in Madee's room and when it comes to second year, you always lepaking at Harapan. I still remember when we and Sammalie (the Australian chick, our roomate) discussing about our belief with her. Still remember when she asked lotta difficult question which somehow you managed to answer those inquiries. That is your major attribute that I found not in others. You are able to see things at other different views and perspective, and I do respect that. And it did not end with your thought but would be in some other good photos taken. You are good at it until now. Remember when you always bring my letters to room? And those precious wisdom words to me of "do not to be carried away" when it comes to my problem with Norman? And the reminder of what will happen to me if I still be with "Mos"? yeah, it is quite painful to learn the lesson, though you always remind me to be careful with men.
I was worried about you since the tsunami's incident, and that is why i tried my best to contact you.... Your cute little name card was with me all the while but somehow the incident has changed everything. And it was relief that you was in KL and be able to keep in touch with you.
Hope that we will meet someday. Dont go changing, stay the way you are, the wise Zaza thatI have known throughout these years. Stay cool!
thank u, jay.
ReplyDeletetersentuh hati baca.
bebila free, call la k zz eh. memang teringin sgt nak jumpa awak dan fatiha.
take care. :)