Revisited.....

It was quite sometime not to update this blog of mine. I was occupied with new projects, new staff and of course, time seemed so precious for just even looking at this page.
The transition of my career path was smoothly done, with the new girl helping by doing what I was I doing, and now I am moving to the next level. I am no longer directly deals with complaints, but to be here, to guide and monitor which I am taking a bigger responsibility for someone else. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way things work now - more field work for customer's handover time, training stuff and the ability to interact directly to customer in the future.
On personal life side, nothing much happens but we are getting better stuff each day. More organised place to live in, not only for me, but to Fatiha as well. She is occupying herself playing at the lawn with neighbour's cats and being chased by the dog which she really adores, watching Disney Playhouse Channel or Cartoon Network though its 12 midnight, and having more common sense instilled in her each day. She will begin to take KUMON class next year. And I am grateful for what I am having now.
The lacking part of my life is the deteriorating friendship with someone else. She seemed to avoid me as much as she can, even her friends backing her up for some reason, you know when a person lies over the phone or chat rooms and it does sounds really phoney. I dont mind ending what ever thing between her, I do respect her decision but please, try to be a grown -up, try to confront any issue happens, not to just ignore my phone calls, smses, mails and what- ever- I sent- you-but-please-at-least-reply, and at last it did involved with her loved ones. Sometimes I do wonder whether she is being sincere on our friendship or not, but as for now, I do feel have the feeling, that she tried to avoid me when it comes to MONEY. Yeah, it doesnt matter if you owe someone and he or she is your friend, but please do understand that other people also have problems and commitment, and come on, GOD give us brain to think. There are thousands ways to solve it. And stay true to your own precious value.

Comments

Popular Posts